East hull friendship

Bradfordlad
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

East hull friendship

Unread post by Bradfordlad »

Hi all,

I am 32 bi, av build with 36 inch waist. I am looking to find a gen guy to get to know and hopefully meet with. I'm easy with being top or btm and I love oral aswell. One great turn on is kissing so it would be a plus if you too like this, I know not many guys like to on here or are just time wasters.
I can't accommodate sadly but I can travel and would be free daytimes and evenings with prior notice.

I hope you like this and would like to talk more, too many fibbers lately.

Cheers
Stefan
Reactions:

Re: East hull friendship

Unread post by Stefan »

Hi there, did you ever meet anyone?

Stefan (east hull for the mo)
Bradfordlad
Reactions:

No mate not had any luck yet.
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

First off I want to say thanks for putting up a decent thread, all the crude shit like "come suck my cock" kind of puts me off wanting to try things even though thats probably going to happen.
secondly, even though I've posted in this section and I seem like a time waster on this forum I am genuinely interested in trying things but I'm still not home yet but I'm hoping I will be in a few months
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

royaldansk wrote:First off I want to say thanks for putting up a decent thread, all the crude shit like "come suck my cock" kind of puts me off wanting to try things even though thats probably going to happen.
secondly, even though I've posted in this section and I seem like a time waster on this forum I am genuinely interested in trying things but I'm still not home yet but I'm hoping I will be in a few months
i think the more genuine ones tend to put up the nicer posts so we dont think your a time waster at all hunnie x x x
Bradfordlad
Reactions:

Thanks Groovychick xxxx
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

Cheers groovy chick,i think I just needed to put it out there as I've been on this forum for about 3 years and still haven't had the pleasure of any ladies company yet, but I'm into counting down the weeks now instead of months until I'm back,

Return to “male seeking male”