Forum rules
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

For the time being

Unread post by sophie »

I won’t be working for the time being and I’ll keep you updated as and when possible
I will be back at some point but at the moment sensible actions are needed most
I know some will carry on regardless but I have too many people family as well as clients that rely on me doing the right thing for everyone’s safety
This isn’t a choice I want to make but a choice of safe guarding others and limiting chancing risks and it’s not something I have chose to do because I am looking at leaving because I certainly am not
I will be back up and running and looking forward to seeing the smiling faces of my clientel once this is finally over
So to all those who know and see me I will say stay safe look after you and yours and see you again as soon as possible xx
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
thecageman
Reactions:

Re: For the time being

Unread post by thecageman »

Well done Sophie , good decision. You and your family stay well. It's not forever this thing.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

You're decision has to be applauded. The important consideration in any of this is family and friends and realistically it's not as though any of us are going to get much chance to meet with the restrictions being increased daily to help stem the contamination and spread of the virus. Good luck to you Sophie, stay well and I'm sure everyone will look forward to this all being resolved and your return!
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
BarneyRubble
Reactions:

Unread post by BarneyRubble »

That's really good to hear. Just look after yourself and your family and stay safe. It a terrible time for us all and your friends will help you to get back on your feet. Help is here if needed as you know. Take care x
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

Well over half a year gone and the bozos in power still can’t do anything right I for one have had enough of this bullshit to last a life time
Yep pardon my language but I’m short fused fired up and ready to smack some toffee nosed wazacks called science know it all’s in the balls it will hurt more
Down maybe out certainly not in my on words screw you go fuck yourselves and shove your rules up your arse I’m done playing it your way ( bite me )
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:

Unread post by Rob Jeffers »

Does this mean you are taking bookings again?
Roomy
Reactions:

Unread post by Roomy »

sophie wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:37 am Well over half a year gone and the bozos in power still can’t do anything right I for one have had enough of this bullshit to last a life time
Yep pardon my language but I’m short fused fired up and ready to smack some toffee nosed wazacks called science know it all’s in the balls it will hurt more
Down maybe out certainly not in my on words screw you go fuck yourselves and shove your rules up your arse I’m done playing it your way ( bite me )
I think most people are of the same mind Was in London this week, and by what I saw, bearing in mind London is level 2 .. the pubs were still packed with gangs of males and females as were restaurants, one had a table of 10!!!
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

I think COVID is real yes but the government and everything they relate to us the nobody’s in their mind are fake they can’t produce accurate figures because they haven’t fixed their lying numbers yet and each and everyone of them contradict each other
Doris lies out of his arse and couldn’t make us believe a word if he tried he is incapable of thinking for himself waits on what those two baffoons who keep disagreeing with each other say then acts all but a little too late
This is all staged a plan to cut population down cut numbers that drain the so called wonderful nhs silence nhs staff in to telling us the truth and cut down those that make a living of their own in the way of self employed and small businesses that take money away from the large corporate firms that the government take off
It’s wonderful that China are back to normal partying I smell a rat there
It’s all a plan for government control
Next the rule will be no normality unless you take the vaccine
Which they can in no polite terms shove up their own arse I won’t be having that
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

Roomy
Reactions:

Unread post by Roomy »

Today they say they are not planning to give the under50s the jan becuse they are not at risk .... so why are they expected to isolate.. surely it’s the ones at risk that should isolate snd let everyone else get the economy bl to normal
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

So much for a new year glad I didn’t wish this one in as it’s no different to the last
Total utter trash this Covid farce is inflated beyond anyone’s wildest imagination and sheeple follow the media and government for the truth that’s where problems lie as they wouldn’t know truth if it smacked them in the face and knocked em out and because of their lies which a lot now realise they opt for tighter control using the pigs how low can you stoop
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

Return to “MY CHATROOM”