sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

SAUNA ROOM

Unread post by sylvia »

Our infrared sauna is now open for use

Health benefit claims
Infrared sauna uses infrared radiant heat that is safe and beneficial, the heat penetrates more than 1.5 inches (40 mm) into the body. Infrared rays help knock toxins loose from fat cells into the body, and those toxins are then released through sweating. This heals and stimulates tissues, and it is effective therapy for arthritis and tissue injuries. No moisture is drawn into the lungs so it is much more beneficial for users with breathing difficulties than the old steam type saunas.
One of the ways that infrared sauna use is beneficial for a wide range of ailments is through the increase in circulation that it causes in the body.Increased circulation is often believed to be helpful in a variety of ways, and is generally regarded as beneficial for health.
Infrared sauna provide benefit to patients with rheumatoid arthritis and alkalising spondylitis. A pilot study involving the use of infrared sauna over a 4-week period resulted in short-term improvement regarding pain and stiffness, reduction in fatigue, and a trend towards long-term beneficial effects.
The sauna has a built in radio/cd player so bring your favourite cd's and relax and rejuvenate for 30 minutes at a cost of only £5 per person, and includes use of our Hydro Massage Shower to cool down afterwards.

The sauna is available 7 days a week 11am - 8pm

PROVIDER
Crann
Reactions:

Re: SAUNA ROOM

Unread post by Crann »

count me in for some of that ,

can i book a 30 min sesion ,monday at 5pm please ??

thanks
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

looks like at about 6pm monday , unless you get in there tomowow .

SPONSOR
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post by lexi »

glad its open just another way for me to get hot n sweety :wink:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

Looks very nice way to relax, Sylvia.

I have experienced the normal steam saunas many times so will have to give it a try. I don't think that i will be there tomorrow so i will let Crann have the honour of the FR :grin:

So you have a sauna and soon the dungeon, only thing missing in my opinion is a Jacuzzi.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

shyhullmale wrote:Looks very nice way to relax, Sylvia.

I have experienced the normal steam saunas many times so will have to give it a try. I don't think that i will be there tomorrow so i will let Crann have the honour of the FR :grin:

So you have a sauna and soon the dungeon, only thing missing in my opinion is a Jacuzzi.
we will have the hot tub ready soon shy
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

lexi wrote:
shyhullmale wrote:Looks very nice way to relax, Sylvia.

we will have the hot tub ready soon shy

Wow, that was quick, only mentioned it in the last half hour, someone must have read my mind. It will be a good way to relax after a session in the dungeon to ease all the aches and pains :grin:
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

well people ,i arrived at discretion at 4.50pm, on monday evening , and was met at the door by Kiera , i wont go in detail of her out fit , needless to say it was as good as ever , but i diegess , i was shown in to the sauna / shower room , and was shown around by ........ on this ocation i was taking a sauna on my own , and so i was lef to undress in piece , i then proceded to open the door to the sauna and sat down , to start with the heat was a plesant 40, after a10 mins i cranked it right up to 75 , the maximum , ( did i mention that it is very moden in there , in that it has a radio / cd player in there so you can listern to what you wish , on this ocation i had decided to lister to the sound track from X-me , and good music it is as well .) and the little lights are nice as well .
well as can imagine at 75 i was soon sweating , but more importantly the new infared thingy /stuff . works really well , seems to relax all my muscles . well my 30 mins was soon over , as the timer let me know , and so i exited the sauna , and had a long shower , which as soom of you will have noticed is a nice new one , and wow did that do the trick as well . i then exited the shower , got dressed , and went and had a drink with the ladys ,
unfortuanatly i was not seeing kiera or sadia today , ( sorry ladys ) as i was now going to work .

would i go again , definatly , as its worked wonders on my old body ,
and at the price of £5 per 30 min sesion , ( un acompaned ) cant be bad .

SPONSOR
Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Abbie »

looks nice n relaxing gary, will b very popular ..........i love the hot tub as well relaxing, unwinding nowt better
Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Abbie »

AM AWAKE EARLY NO KIDS TO ORGANSE, THE MORNING TO MY SELF HELL THE DAY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD THIS IS A NOVILTY....IFF THAT SAUNA ROOM WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WUD B BANGING ON THE DORR TO LET ME IN N UNWIND XXX
greg57
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Sauna

Unread post by greg57 »

Thursday 1pm booked a session in the sauna, to help the old bones :grin: Just managed the half hour and then a refreshing shower. Great facility and i will be using it again.
SPONSOR
kdruthless
Reactions:

Unread post by kdruthless »

Forgive my naivatee (did I spell that right?), but can you ask for a w//g to join you in the sauna?
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

Code: Select all

(did I spell that right?)
no

naivety

:mrgreen:
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
kdruthless
Reactions:

Unread post by kdruthless »

sorry about that, but CAN you take a W/G in there with you for a session?

Return to “CHATROOM”