My dogging experience.

Moderator: honey

MattyYork98
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

My dogging experience.

Unread post by MattyYork98 »

Evening all just thought I'd share my dogging experience around the Hull area more specify a little spot just past Bishop Burton a layby.

I got my car about 2 years ago now and had read a few things online, I do drive to Hull a lot so one night I pulled in more so in the last year say 3 times a week, to summarise in a nutshell met and spoke to about 5 nice people and had things happen with 3 couples and a guy, I shall talk about that.

1) My first sexual dogging experience isn't actually one of those couples but a gentleman maybe in his 30's? Couldn’t quite tell, but I had stopped while driving past one midday, now I know dogging isn't very much a daytime thing but thought I could explore a little in the light. I parked up was a few cars nearby, now the only proof I had this was a dogging spot was the fact I had read online, but upon going in to the small wooded area that had paths due to people walking around I could see a lot of wet wipes and condom wrappers and the odd condom, this proving it was a dogging area. Whilst up there I thought I could do with a wee so started and noticed a guy walking around, I'm not too shy so let him I had finished and to be honest I did have a semi on just out of excitement that I didn't know what was going to happen, to cut it short he asked to see I showed him (He had his cock out) he wanked me a little I wanked him for a few seconds then said I need to go. I'm not gay or bi (as far as I know but would dabble in mmf). So that was my first experience.

2) My second experience dogging but first with a couple was one Saturday night I had been parked up maybe an hour or so it was dark and quite a few cars, there is a regular cross dresser there and got chatting to him, we saw the couple and I asked if he knew them as he was there a lot and he said no, so I drive up top there car with windows down and so was there to skip all the small talk they was new and I said there is a little private bit to go do they want to go and I can join then, we went it was too steep so went to the main area, this being me, her and the husband he basically said go on then I wasn't sure and told them this so he started too finger her she was wearing a short skirt and he just slipped her knickers to the side I watched a little before he got his cock out and she was wanking him, he said I could do what I wanted to I began to play with her pussy and he got her boobs out so I had a grab and bite. This goes on for a few mins before he mentions how good her bj skill are and she gets to her knees and sucks him off and after a few seconds of watching i get my cock out and she begins to suck mine, not long passes before I say I'm nearly going to cum and ask where she wants me to or just hit the floor? She says she swallows so I finished. She was an older lady I thought maybe 40's but upon chatting to a guy a few months later who was watching says she was more like 50's, either way she was good for sure, small boobs skinny and great bj to be honest. So that was my first time and I'm yet to see them again upon passing.

3) This one is another late Saturday night, dark and I was parked at the top near some gates, a couple drove up and down a few times before parking next to me and I waited for them to make a move, probably 20 mins go by before he basically waves me over and asks what I'm doing up here and I give a vague answer and ask him before he says what do you think ha-ha. This is a shorter one anyway after 10 mins chatting, he says what do you think of my wife's boobs who's sat in the passenger side and gets them out, she was only wearing a vest type top so was easy to get out. She was an older lady and the boobs showed this they were big and sagging but not of putting. He offers me to go around and play with them to which I do with a little caution as I had told him I'm more up here to watch but due to my age (20) must have been appealing to them. I go around the door is open and I play with them and he offers to me to kiss and bite them to which I do and then she reaches for my belt, I did stop for a second and stand back but then did it myself and got my dick out, I'll cut details but she wanked me off and I said I was ready to cum and she asked me to do it on her boobs so I did, she rubbed it all over (which was kind of hot) got cleaned up and was on my way. This experience was strange to say the least but was fun for sure.

4) My most recent experience happens an evening as it wasn't actually dark but slowly getting there, just a few weeks after the last encounter, same thing pretty much just a different couple same spot. I was a little more confident and this time pretty horny so I was up and stood at my boot and walking around my car. He got out and we had a little chat learned he worked nearby and that they come here sometimes (again never seen again) got he got back in to the car and said I should stand as the passenger side with his wife, same as before really asked if I wanted to play and I did then she wanked me but this time she had some shorts on and pulled them to the side and was rubbing a little before asking if I wanted to, I did because I'm nice like that, she had slipped down the seat and one leg was out and my cock very close to her pussy, with me moving her and her wanking I did get very close to her pussy and touched it a few times, the time it first touched enough to be really counted as a touch her husband said go in if you want but I said I'm close to Cumming so I won't he did say it was okay but I just said I'd rather do it on her boobs to which I did and she wrapped her boobs around my cock as a cum, very nice indeed. This was the last time I saw them said my good byes and was on my way.

I hope people have enjoyed reading my personal experience sadly all of these happened last summer and have not seen any couples or anything for a long time, hopefully come summer it will get a little better or will see some planning on here.
Few things about the spot that sadly spoil it and the main on is boy racers, lads mostly my age that will come and scare everyone off and I can imagine people will believe I am one of the, I do drive a Mini so if you see me I do tend not to talk to single guys and there are a few older strange ones to say the least but any couple do come say hello.

If any couples do read this, I'm willing to meet up at the spot or nearby if you want to drop me a private message I should reply when I get chance and hopefully, I can add a few more experiences in the near future. I would very much like to meet an open couple so I could maybe try a hand job on a guy just a little, but only in a couple's situation not MM.

Thank you all again please leave any questions below. :)
royaldansk
Reactions:

Re: My dogging experience.

Unread post by royaldansk »

All sounds great fun. I sadly could never get away for anything like that. I wouldn't mind a woman or 2 around my car while I'm playing haha.
MattyYork98
Reactions:

royaldansk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 am All sounds great fun. I sadly could never get away for anything like that. I wouldn't mind a woman or 2 around my car while I'm playing haha.
Ow yes I never liked the idea of being watched playing with myself but would as you've read play with myself as people as I watch people!
Mantyhose
Reactions:

Unread post by Mantyhose »

Ive found that all dogging sites in the hull/york area are all frequented by men. Not that i mind the odd suck on a nice cock while dressed in womens clothes
MattyYork98
Reactions:

Mantyhose wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:46 pm Ive found that all dogging sites in the hull/york area are all frequented by men. Not that i mind the odd suck on a nice cock while dressed in womens clothes
Yeah sadly it does seem all men and no women or couples, very much a shame.
Mantyhose
Reactions:

Unread post by Mantyhose »

However do be careful out there. A good friend of mines brother got done. He was in his car near pontefract racecourse. He got out his car and went to the car behind which was showing all the signs of some action. There was a man and a woman in the front seats so he lobbed his todger out. Unfortunately it was plain clothed coppers. He got locked up for 8 weeks and put on sex offenders register for 5 years
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

I always fancied dogging but if I'm honest I have a phobia about masks so I'm not sure I would be comfortable with the horses heads and fox masks they all were...

.....or is that just on channel 4?? :lol: :lol:
mjdubya
Reactions:

Unread post by mjdubya »

On my bucket list is licking a pussy clean thats full of cum, naybe one day :)
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Mistermc wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:49 pm ...not sure I would be comfortable with the horses heads and fox masks they all were...
:think: Seems to me class of '73 didn't quite learn their "wear" from there "were's"... :mrgreen:
Mistermc wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:49 pm I always fancied dogging but if I'm honest I have a phobia about masks so I'm not sure I would be comfortable with the horses heads and fox masks they all were...

.....or is that just on channel 4?? :lol: :lol:
I'd say more Channel 4, I always thought the masks worn in the dogging community were more like this Image :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”