Anything and everything
LordLuken
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: need some help!

Unread post by LordLuken »

lexi wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
Yeah, you know that saying about the rolling stone and moss? :lol: And besides that, no one gets i your way when you pick up enough speed... :whistle:
best roll u down a hill then :lol:
:lol: Best hope whatever is at the bottom is insured! :lol:
room1day wrote:Hope these nowt valuable at the bottom
Or to quote a film reference..."What he said" :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

lexi wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
Yeah, you know that saying about the rolling stone and moss? :lol: And besides that, no one gets i your way when you pick up enough speed... :whistle:
watch out for them umpa lumpas... Augustus..
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

scotty wrote:
lexi wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
watch out for them umpa lumpas... Augustus..
They should be watching for me, besides if they are in the way when seeing me rolling around...well!... :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
littlejess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by littlejess »

james63219 wrote:Dont know if its ok to post this on here but here goes...managed to find a young lady on POF for my amusment! to put it plain she aint exactly pretty aint exactly small! as the song goes lol but shes horny 24/7 and will do just about anything! if ur under 40 a decent lad maybe between us we can sort her out as she desrves lol pm me and hopefully we can sort something between us? james..I must empasise again she aint pretty lol but its hell of a lot cheaper than a working girl as in free lol and no time limit!
She mite not be pretty in ur eyes (if shes even real) I can garentee someone else will find her perfect in their eyes and when she realises how little u think of her that guy will snatch her from u and u will have no option but to get a working girl(good luck with that) think u need to have lot more respect for all women but espesially ones who are willing to have sex with u
YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT MOST OF THE TIME
big al
Reactions:

Unread post by big al »

![/quote]
She mite not be pretty in ur eyes (if shes even real) I can garentee someone else will find her perfect in their eyes and when she realises how little u think of her that guy will snatch her from u and u will have no option but to get a working girl(good luck with that) think u need to have lot more respect for all women but espesially ones who are willing to have sex with u[/quote]
:text-goodpost: I wouldn't want to comment on the intention or sentiment of the original post, but Jess is right in that we should all respect each other, it's what we are good at on HAF. :clap:
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

surprisingly kept my gob shut on this one! Looked like he didn't need me to help dig himself a big hole... but can't help wondering how many private messages he got with offers of help.. i shudder at the thought! Really hope she's long gone and found herself a nice man.. Yeah Yeah i know.. more known for my realistic outlook..but underneath beats the heart of a hopeless romantic! :) xx
maria01
Reactions:

Unread post by maria01 »

I think James you need to be careful here, you are already getting the backs up of the ladies on here, which won't do you any good in the long run.

Return to “General Chat”