Dissapointing

Moderator: sylvia

kingston
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Dissapointing

Unread post by kingston »

Saw Scarlet and sad to say she really did dissapoint me. She looked fed up, hardly smiled couldnt wait to get home perhaps? Sometimes you don't connect with a girl but it was really hard to engage when it was a case of 1st thing i got in the room her saying clothes off and get on the bed her straight out of her lingerre which was a shame as I like ladies to keep on for a while she was straight out with a condom ready what followed was her saying her bits were sore when I attempted and not much else. She has not been there very long apparently and unfortunately I didn't get the satisfaction I was needing. Pleasent enough lady I just wish she had made me feel she wanted me there and that she was at least giving me the impression she was enjoying herself! Wish I had made a different decision.
mjdubya
Reactions:

Re: Dissapointing

Unread post by mjdubya »

That's a shame, I like the look of Scarlet on the gallery and was thinking of making my 2nd visit to Discretion shortly.
kingston
Reactions:

We all have different experiences. Different stokes and all that. You may have a great time with her and I may have just come (or not) on a bad day for her.
mjdubya
Reactions:

Unread post by mjdubya »

kingston wrote:We all have different experiences. Different stokes and all that. You may have a great time with her and I may have just come (or not) on a bad day for her.
True, also as you said you may not have clicked :D
bandy
Reactions:

Unread post by bandy »

I would mention it though to Discretion (Sylvia), I know they wont want their customers to be unhappy.
kingston
Reactions:

Its ok saying should have spoken with sylvia but when?
Straight after you have just been in a room with a lady and not had a great time its awkward when said lady is showing you out of the door to turn and say oh hang on a min my punt was less than satisfactory she didnt do this or that. What are they supposed to say or do? Oh sorry have another 10 min with the lady you have not had a great time with or here's your money back? Discount for next time? Will brush it off i think as had a few poor punts in my time and some amazing ones too can't win them all i guess just felt compelled to write a report on this one to convey my disappointment.
Borolad44
Reactions:

Unread post by Borolad44 »

That's the right way to deal with it...your unhappy now and rightly so but you'll get over it in time.

By posting a report on here you have warned others and may well save someone else from wasting their money..and sylvia may well read the report and be aware of what has happened also.

Sleep on it..when you wake up in the morning just get on with your life and forget it.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Hi kingston sent you a pm .

PROVIDER
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Shame about that, as someone who likes young blondes she does look very tempting in her pictures.Was thinking of seeing her yesterday,but decided to stay at home instead,probably a good decision to save my money.
Borolad44
Reactions:

Unread post by Borolad44 »

hornypunter wrote:Shame about that, as someone who likes young blondes she does look very tempting in her pictures.Was thinking of seeing her yesterday,but decided to stay at home instead,probably a good decision to save my money.
From reading your reports HP sounds like the money would be far better spent on a visit to Olivia.. :mrgreen:
paddy
Reactions:

Unread post by paddy »

Sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant visit. I have seen her three times since she has started working there and had different experience. It is very probable that someone simply doesn't click with a girl or the girl not being in good mood for some reasons. It is always good idea to share with the girls the services that you expect from them. I found her very energetic and eager to please the customers. I asked some specific services and she didn't hesitate to offer. Yes of course she is not an experienced girl as she has recently started this work and has not been in this job before. Wish you the best in your next punt
mjdubya
Reactions:

Unread post by mjdubya »

I must admit I love the gallery pic in the Jacuzzi and think I will visit and see Scarlet if I get the chance in the not too distant future. As has been said there could be reasons for poor experience but I may have to see for myself. Having had my 1st punt recently I am keen to have another bash.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Hi guys this no excuse but scarlet had been out drinking with friends all that weekend as it was bank holiday . Scarlet is new to business , ive had words about coming to work hungover so im sure this wont happen again she is normally very eager to please like paddy says very open to trying things , everyone has there bad days unfortunately so please give her a chance to learn by them as she is a lovely young girl who is just starting out . :dance:

PROVIDER
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Hi Kingston, thanks for your review.

I cannot apologise enough that you were unhappy with my service. At the time I was very new to my job, so my body wasn't used to it resulting in me getting tired and sore easily. In recent months I think I've made large improvements as I've gained more experience. All working girls have their good days and bad days, we're only human! And I'm very sorry again that you caught me on a bad day when I wasn't feeling 100% myself.

I hope this doesn't put you off from coming to Discretion again, and I hope we'll see you again soon :D

Scarlet xxx
Click on banner to view my gallery
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

Discretion has not had many - no hardly any bad reports.
I would imagine as well as the good reports loadsa punters visit enjoy
but never report it.
If girl keeps getting bad reports I'm sure Discretion would take severe action.

Scarlet & the parlour have apologised I would expect it will be the last of it.
I know she had a previous one regarding GFE that was nothing IMHO.
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk

Return to “Scarlet”