Alice! Alice super fuck is Alice.

kingston
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Alice! Alice super fuck is Alice.

Unread post by kingston »

Had a wonderful time with Alice today. We started with some nice French kissing and caressing. I had her sit on my face with her panties on so I could tease myself and Alice. Savouring her scent with her grinding her pantie covered pussy all over my face. We sat up and I admired her delightful breasts, burying my face in her cleavage as I sucked and nibbled them. I asked her to call me a filthy little cunt (which I am). I proceeded to tease and had her lay on her back with the panties off kissing and licking her thighs before satisfying my oral obsession. Doggy style position next with her arse up in the air so I could rim her deep while gently playing with her wet pussy. I asked her to spank me and call me a dirty ass licking cunt which was nice. On to more of my oral obsession savouring her sweet wet pussy we then kissed and she told me she liked licking all her juices from my face. I nearly exploded! Nice blow job (covered) followed Alice was drooling all over my cock getting it all wet before I pounded her deep with her on her back holding her wonderful, large, bouncing breasts. Moving on to fuck her from behind with her calling me a filthbag while I gently spanked and fucked her deep. I got a little hot and sweaty and didn't quite finish the race during sex. More mutual oral pleasure with her licking my nipples looking at me and telling me I am a dirty cunt while I was sniffing her panties I could hold back no longer and proceeded to shoot my load all over her tits. She licked her juices from my face it was only fair I cleaned my juice off her breasts. Alice is a lovely woman. Easy to talk to very relaxed and what else can I say very obliging. I look forward to seeing her again. Maybe a 2 girl with jasmine as I have never experienced a threesome. Perhaps this dirty little cunt should treat himself.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Alice! Alice super fuck is Alice.

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

kingston wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:19 pm Had a wonderful time with Alice today. We started with some nice French kissing and caressing. I had her sit on my face with her panties on so I could tease myself and Alice. Savouring her scent with her grinding her pantie covered pussy all over my face. We sat up and I admired her delightful breasts, burying my face in her cleavage as I sucked and nibbled them. I asked her to call me a filthy little cunt (which I am). I proceeded to tease and had her lay on her back with the panties off kissing and licking her thighs before satisfying my oral obsession. Doggy style position next with her arse up in the air so I could rim her deep while gently playing with her wet pussy. I asked her to spank me and call me a dirty ass licking cunt which was nice. On to more of my oral obsession savouring her sweet wet pussy we then kissed and she told me she liked licking all her juices from my face. I nearly exploded! Nice blow job (covered) followed Alice was drooling all over my cock getting it all wet before I pounded her deep with her on her back holding her wonderful, large, bouncing breasts. Moving on to fuck her from behind with her calling me a filthbag while I gently spanked and fucked her deep. I got a little hot and sweaty and didn't quite finish the race during sex. More mutual oral pleasure with her licking my nipples looking at me and telling me I am a dirty cunt while I was sniffing her panties I could hold back no longer and proceeded to shoot my load all over her tits. She licked her juices from my face it was only fair I cleaned my juice off her breasts. Alice is a lovely woman. Easy to talk to very relaxed and what else can I say very obliging. I look forward to seeing her again. Maybe a 2 girl with jasmine as I have never experienced a threesome. Perhaps this dirty little cunt should treat himself.
Isn’t she fab! Get it sorted mr! Let’s be dirty c***s together 😍
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

What a report :clap:
Very well detailed and superbly written.
Well done to all :dance:
Click here for more!
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Very graphic report. I think kingston was still excited as he was writing it 🀣
Old Stag
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Old Stag »

Reading that report, it was almost as if I was in the room watching it! Hope you haven't worn Alice out Kingston as I"m planning on seeing her again in a few weeksπŸ˜ƒ
Sponsor
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

Great report lass well done xx
kingston
Reactions:

Unread post by kingston »

Apologies if my report is too graphic. Most of my reports are rather descriptive but that's a good thing right? On this forum?
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

kingston wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:54 am Apologies if my report is too graphic. Most of my reports are rather descriptive but that's a good thing right? On this forum?
I don’t think anyone is complaining :D
We all like a detailed graphic report.
This is the Hull ADULT Forum. ;)
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

This is the HULL ADULT FORUM! That's what it's all about! Love it! Thanks Kingston for taking the time to do this. Alice is very popular πŸ˜πŸ˜‡ how to see you soon! Get booked in for a naughty two girl treat xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

kingston wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:54 am Apologies if my report is too graphic. Most of my reports are rather descriptive but that's a good thing right? On this forum?
Honestly if anybody on here is offended by language or graphic content they should probably go and wank themselves silly to Mickey mouses clubhouse or something and let the real grown ups have their fun
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

I wasn't offended by it all. Its just that most reports on here lack detail of what actually happened in the room. My reports used to describe the services which were provided but some people seemed to frown on it so I stopped.
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

tasher wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 pm
I wasn't offended by it all. Its just that most reports on here lack detail of what actually happened in the room. My reports used to describe the services which were provided but some people seemed to frown on it so I stopped.
I think it was certain ladies or certain parlours that didnt like it for whatever reason.
Id say more details the better as long as the one your writing about hasnt any vexation against it.
Well done Lads and lasses keep your Quills dipped .
:clap:
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

champ wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:03 pm
tasher wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 pm
I think it was certain ladies or certain parlours that didnt like it for whatever reason.
Id say more details the better as long as the one your writing about hasnt any vexation against it.
Well done Lads and lasses keep your Quills dipped .
:clap:
Some other members of the board seemed not to like it too.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

The more graphic the better imho, aslong as your not describing details of tattoos or things that could put us in the spotlight for us discreet girls i think they work in our favour πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:12 pm The more graphic the better imho, aslong as your not describing details of tattoos or things that could put us in the spotlight for us discreet girls i think they work in our favour πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Ok I'm taking that as the green light for a graphic report after our next meeting then πŸ˜‚
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

tasher wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:12 pm The more graphic the better imho, aslong as your not describing details of tattoos or things that could put us in the spotlight for us discreet girls i think they work in our favour πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Ok I'm taking that as the green light for a graphic report after our next meeting then πŸ˜‚
Didn’t think you would wait for permission tbh πŸ˜‚ go ahead! Xx
hullnymph87
Reactions:

That is a very brave thing for you to be saying ducky egg 🀣🀣 some things are better left unsaid πŸ˜‰
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Be as graphic as you like a nice video would be good next time ;)
Vote Luken
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:14 am
Let's make sure I have something interesting to write about then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

tasher wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:03 am
I never fail to please! Xx
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:39 am
That is a very brave thing for you to be saying ducky egg 🀣🀣 some things are better left unsaid πŸ˜‰
Felt cute..... might delete later πŸ˜‚
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 am
Too late seen it 🀣🀣 fair game now πŸ˜‰
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

You haven't so far but I intend to hold you to the high standards you've set yourself πŸ˜‰
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

tasher wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:51 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

You haven't so far but I intend to hold you to the high standards you've set yourself πŸ˜‰
Oh shit! That’s pressure! Can I take it all back? πŸ˜‚
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:47 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 am
Too late seen it 🀣🀣 fair game now πŸ˜‰
The game is on! X

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”