The lovely Chardonnay

Moderator: sylvia

Silkhands
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

The lovely Chardonnay

Unread post by Silkhands »

My first time at Discretion, after eventually finding it, and I was not disappointed. Everyone was so friendly and up beat. Then I met the delectable Chardonnay.

She is such a classy lady with a bubbly personality and smashing sense of humour. I was so at ease in her company it was like we were old friends. I could attempt to describe her beauty but my words wouldn't do her justice. I love ladies with body art and Chardonnay has a very nice floral design on one of her gorgeous legs. If you add that to her heart warming smile, blonde hair and voluptuous figure that's clad in mind blowing lingerie then to me she was simply perfect.

Thank you for making some unforgettable memories with me today. I will see you in the future.
Koolio
Reactions:

Re: The lovely Chardonnay

Unread post by Koolio »

Great report. Chardonnay is certainly a bubbly gorgeous blonde and delivers an exceptional service.

Glad you enjoyed the experience.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Thank you for your lovely report Silkhands i will let chardonnay know you put one up for her . :dance:

PROVIDER
Chardonnayy20
Reactions:

Unread post by Chardonnayy20 »

Silkhands wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:09 pm My first time at Discretion, after eventually finding it, and I was not disappointed. Everyone was so friendly and up beat. Then I met the delectable Chardonnay.

She is such a classy lady with a bubbly personality and smashing sense of humour. I was so at ease in her company it was like we were old friends. I could attempt to describe her beauty but my words wouldn't do her justice. I love ladies with body art and Chardonnay has a very nice floral design on one of her gorgeous legs. If you add that to her heart warming smile, blonde hair and voluptuous figure that's clad in mind blowing lingerie then to me she was simply perfect.

Thank you for making some unforgettable memories with me today. I will see you in the future.
Awww Thank you very much ☺️ it was my pleasure 💋 stay safe & enjoy your bank holiday 😘 xxx
Chardonnayy20
Reactions:

Unread post by Chardonnayy20 »

Koolio wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:30 pm Great report. Chardonnay is certainly a bubbly gorgeous blonde and delivers an exceptional service.

Glad you enjoyed the experience.
Thank you koolio it’s always a pleasure 💋😘 stay safe & enjoy your bank holiday weekend xxx

Return to “Chardonnay”