YOUR NOT ALONE

LordLuken
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: YOUR NOT ALONE

Unread post by LordLuken »

It's been a long time since i've heard the Christopher Laverack case mentioned. I hope that his case will be solved sometime soon, although it looks unlikely to happen for sometime to come yet. :sad: And as for that former police chief guy...he needed to be stopped I do actually know the person who was affected, but I never realised until after the case was aired publically. Still this is getting off the point a little. I'm glad to see you find that things are improving and you would have a little more confidence in the police Roxy.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

how ill informed u are but here lies the rub

The Police Chief Superintendent (retired) paedo was jailed & who did that
Coppers !!!!!

The laverack case is still unsolved but when a certain person close to the Laveracks
(with paedo convictions) died in Prison the case was sorta closed <> the cops said
they would not be making any further enquiries.In fact it looks like they knew he did it but couldnt prove it
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

LordLuken wrote:: And as for that former police chief guy...he needed to be stopped I do actually know the person who was affected, but I never realised until after the case was aired publically.
I too knew the family Lord Luken and did not have any idea that anything was happening to the two kids at the time, if i had had any idea about it, i would have contacted my Child Protection contact at the time. I used to see the father going to work in a morning as if it was just a normal family.

I only found out about the events through the Hull Daily Mail when he was arrested and charged.

Another child i had responsibility for was also abused by his dad, which i only learnt recently, when he told me, although i knew a few years ago that his dad had abused others after he was in the paper after being arrested and charged.

I adore my daughter and do not want to think of anyone wanting to hurt her.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Hmmm...it's hard to imagine these type of people are actually out there isn't it? Worse thing is though Shy and as you've partly said yourself, these people are always people we wouldn't suspect of these sorts of crimes.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

LordLuken wrote:, these people are always people we wouldn't suspect of these sorts of crimes.
it is always the 1s who u least expect mine was my best friend threw skool who i fort i cud trust who i fort genually cared for me it just goes to show that there is only 1 person in this world that u can trust and that is urself and urself only
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
LordLuken
Reactions:

lexi wrote:
LordLuken wrote:, these people are always people we wouldn't suspect of these sorts of crimes.
...just goes to show that there is only 1 person in this world that u can trust and that is urself and urself only
I'd normally disagree with such a statement Lexi, but the fact is the world now simply isn't what it once was. Under the circumstances I understand your dis-trust in people in general Lexi, but even in a much worse world like nowadays, there are people that you can trust and call a proper friend, you just need to beleive and trust that they are there.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

LordLuken wrote:
lexi wrote:
...just goes to show that there is only 1 person in this world that u can trust and that is urself and urself only
I'd normally disagree with such a statement Lexi, but the fact is the world now simply isn't what it once was. Under the circumstances I understand your dis-trust in people in general Lexi, but even in a much worse world like nowadays, there are people that you can trust and call a proper friend, you just need to beleive and trust that they are there.
i do think people are there to be a friend lord but if i only trust myself then it is only me that can let myself down isnt it

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.

SPONSOR
roxy
Reactions:

Unread post by roxy »

wel hi every 1 just a quick up date....i didnt get justice on my father who sexually abuse me + my daughter...how i dnt no but thats just the justice system 4 u,but how ever dnt let this put u off if u r a victim coz things r still beta out then in believe, i did my part + told every 1 wat happernd to me + inside i feel beta coz ive got nothing to hide any more, maybe i dint get justice but wat i got is my life bk, no more worrying whos guna be nxt,thats dwn to the police + his wife who stuck by him all the way + lyed that she new anything...itz her wat has to live wiv the guilt not me,i hav a full life ahead of me now + im guna live it xxxxx dnt be affraid to tell xxxx love roxy
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

u go girl xxx

RETIRED

SPONSOR
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

Sorry it did not go the way it should have done Roxy.

But pleased to hear that you will now be looking forward and enjoying your life.
RaF
Reactions:

Unread post by RaF »

Thanks guys
BadBoy
Reactions:

Unread post by BadBoy »

I've only just seen this part of the forum and I'm sorry if I'm bringing this up again, but I felt I should comment. I'm absolutely shocked by what I've read! I've met Roxy, Lexi and Keira, and now have even more respect for them.

I think men often don't realise what women have to deal with. Due to us generally being physically more dominant, it never crosses a lot of our minds what women have to put up with, often on a daily basis. I was out with a girl not so long ago, and she got ridiculously drunk, and decided to declare her love for me, and she said the words "you're not like other men - you're not violent". I was taken aback by this, and simply thought she was too drunk, therefore couldn't think of a better compliment (I personally hope I have more to offer than a lack of violent tendencies, but hey). How thick was I?! Now, after reading this, I'm thinking maybe she's been through a similar thing? No one should have to put up with any sort of abuse, so great credit must go to the girls who have been so brave and done something about it.

Return to “VICTIMS OF ABUSE”