Jamie-Lee
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Extras?

Unread post by Jamie-Lee »

its up 2 the individual girl Hun xx
Click on banner to view my gallery SOME SAY IM NICE, I SAY IM NAUGHTY WITH A HINT OF GOODNESS
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

The girls at Discretion dictate their own service and charges, unfortunately some working girls think only short term and are under the impression that there is an infinite amount of punters so don't have to rely on return visits. The reality of this assumption hits home after a couple of months or so when the jobs dry up. My advice would be to discuss what you want and prices, and if not happy ask to see another girl this is best for you and in the long term better for the girl.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
slowdown
Reactions:

Unread post by slowdown »

I've visited Discretion a quite a few times and it varies widely what a girl will freely do at what price. I know which girls I am happy to see again. Pity that Discretion reports are sanitised on here or punters could gain a better idea of who does what/cost.
I agree it is not easy to ask a girl upfront what she does and how much before you choose, with me being shy and retiring I don't like to do that so take a chance and just don't see some girls again.

Leelee69, if you want to pm me I can give you a rundown on the girls at Discretion who I have seen who will kiss for "free" etc.
SPONSOR Victor Meldrew is my role model Image
slowdown
Reactions:

Unread post by slowdown »

Leelee69 wrote:How are the reports sanitised?
Discretion request that no sexual detail is included in reports so you just get "Had a great time with xxxxx, she's a lovely girl".

Bloody hell half the forum says, SD's at it again. :naughty:
SPONSOR Victor Meldrew is my role model Image
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Thanks leelee for brinning this to my attention , its only from post like this one that i can continue to provide a good experience for customers. I dont have any control or say on hat the girls provide or charge but i do agree that there should be more transparency about individual prices and services and i will try to add this to the ladies webpages well for those who wish to .

PROVIDER
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

hi leelee
we at discretion try to offer the best service possible and we pride ourselves on our reputation as a relaxed and comfortable environment.
if u ever was to go into a room with a particular girl who charges extras for such things and u wasn't happy to pay then please dont feel obliged to see the particular lady.
slowdown wrote:Discretion reports are sanitised on here or punters could gain a better idea of who does what/cost.
Leelee69 wrote:How are the reports sanitised? I thought reports were valid whether good or bad else what's the point of a report.
as slowdown points out our reports are sanitized but only of sexual detail, as u can imagine there are certain things we do with some clients that we wont do with others eg for there poor hygiene ect. other then that please feel free to write about ur experience at discretion if u was charged extras for gfe ect or if u had a bad experience. Then as always please mention to syliva about anything you where un happy with, if she does not know then she cannot try to fix the problem.
Leelee69 wrote: Heard differing reports but when I visited discretion I was charged, or asked to pay for, kissing(£10) giving the girl oral (£20) and didn't realise this parlour ran like that.
in future leelee if/when u visit discretion again, please dont feel like you have to pay extra, if the ladys are on here that u want to see feel free to pm them n ask them before hand if/ what they charge extra for n how much :)

I and im sure the rest of the girls hope that you return again soon and hopefully next time you will have nothing but praise for discretion and the girls here xxxx
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
Bob1956
Reactions:

Unread post by Bob1956 »

lexi wrote:hi leelee
we at discretion try to offer the best service possible and we pride ourselves on our reputation as a relaxed and comfortable environment.
if u ever was to go into a room with a particular girl who charges extras for such things and u wasn't happy to pay then please dont feel obliged to see the particular lady.
slowdown wrote:Discretion reports are sanitised on here or punters could gain a better idea of who does what/cost.
Leelee69 wrote:How are the reports sanitised? I thought reports were valid whether good or bad else what's the point of a report.
as slowdown points out our reports are sanitized but only of sexual detail, as u can imagine there are certain things we do with some clients that we wont do with others eg for there poor hygiene ect. other then that please feel free to write about ur experience at discretion if u was charged extras for gfe ect or if u had a bad experience. Then as always please mention to syliva about anything you where un happy with, if she does not know then she cannot try to fix the problem.
Leelee69 wrote: Heard differing reports but when I visited discretion I was charged, or asked to pay for, kissing(£10) giving the girl oral (£20) and didn't realise this parlour ran like that.
in future leelee if/when u visit discretion again, please dont feel like you have to pay extra, if the ladys are on here that u want to see feel free to pm them n ask them before hand if/ what they charge extra for n how much :)

I and im sure the rest of the girls hope that you return again soon and hopefully next time you will have nothing but praise for discretion and the girls here xxxx
:text-goodpost: spot on Lexi :D :D
Image Sponsor
Chris085
Reactions:

Unread post by Chris085 »

lexi wrote:hi leelee

Excellent post :text-goodpost:
Image Lukens best BUDDY
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

room1day wrote:have to admit, i once had such an experience, but this was in a 'first time' meet session...i was taken a back
when asked to pay extra for what i considered a basic service....

BUT i must iterate that this is maybe due to being used to exceptional service from other girls at desc. even to the
point of stating 'god they do THAT on a basic service.... so my advice to you leelee is look at the girls with the most
feedback as to an indication of which girls provide the best service.....
agree bout looking at the girls with feedback... but as a indication just cos they av more reports doesn't mean they don't provide a equally if not better service if only a handful of them...just my opinion..
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

The only thing I can say and is mentioned by others, is don't be afraid to ask questions of the ladies, or maybe PM them before hand if they are on the forum. I've always found the girls helpful and happy to help when I've asked questions in the past, so don't be afraid to ask.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

room1day wrote:
scotty wrote:
room1day wrote:have to admit, i once had such an experience, but this was in a 'first time' meet session...i was taken a back
when asked to pay extra for what i considered a basic service....

BUT i must iterate that this is maybe due to being used to exceptional service from other girls at desc. even to the
point of stating 'god they do THAT on a basic service.... so my advice to you leelee is look at the girls with the most
feedback as to an indication of which girls provide the best service.....
agree bout looking at the girls with feedback... but as a indication just cos they av more reports doesn't mean they don't provide a equally if not better service if only a handful of them...just my opinion..
could be true..everyone has to start somewhere... so giving good service gives good feed back..and at this particualr establishment, the 4 girls that
get all the feed back are in my experience the best 4 girls at giving a service.....
true good service should result in good feedback.....unfortunately tho not all whom cross the paths write reports nowadays by the looks of it :think: ...Not taking anything away from those whom receive glowing reports because like u say they are fully deserved :clap:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

room1day wrote:
LordLuken wrote:The only thing I can say and is mentioned by others, is don't be afraid to ask questions of the ladies, or maybe PM them before hand if they are on the forum. I've always found the girls helpful and happy to help when I've asked questions in the past, so don't be afraid to ask.
true but if ur as shy and reserved as i am..this is a problem..

We're all like that really Roomy, can ask by PM if nervous.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Seductions may have the basic price and a GFE price but it still doesn't mean that particular girl will kiss or do OWO. When you have chosen a girl you should really ask if she provides the service you are after so not to be disappointed in the room.
thecageman
Reactions:

Unread post by thecageman »

LordLuken wrote:The only thing I can say and is mentioned by others, is don't be afraid to ask questions of the ladies, or maybe PM them before hand if they are on the forum. I've always found the girls helpful and happy to help when I've asked questions in the past, so don't be afraid to ask.

Totally agree with His Lordship , it's always a good idea to ask and yes ,,, the majority of the girls are really helpful

What a good post :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Hi guys you can now find on the ladies pages which ladies included gfe in the normal price of service, for all other types of service please call to speak to the ladies and they will be happy to discuss your requirements. :dance:

PROVIDER
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

room1day wrote: I'm sure once asking the question why services
In parlours were not stated.... Teepee stated it was
Illegal .... Could be wrong tho.... Knowingly, most
Likely
If a working girl says to a customer ( potential undercover cop) "i will perform this or that sexual act for x amount of money" she is than soliciting for prostitution, however if the customer asks her the same question ie: "will you perform this sexual act for x amount of money" she is than ok... so the onus really is on the customer to ask.
Sylvia says it would be better if it was more transparent, but in an industry which at best is in a grey area this cannot happen without potentially falling foul of the law.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

:text-goodpost: :text-+1:
even i know this and i haven,t made no comment it,s not about who will do what or with who but not with x y or z it,s simply the law,, i know first hand , but won,t go in to detail here
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
tigertim
Reactions:

Unread post by tigertim »

being to discretion lots of times, never being charged extras, its just being a case of a girl will do something or she wont!
joebloggs73
Reactions:

Unread post by joebloggs73 »

Hi LeeLee,
I understand your concerns. I have visited discretion upon occasion in the past and before hand I read through the ladies' reports and bio on their website.
However, I wrote a couple of sanitised reports but found all my experiences comfortable and pleasurable.
If you feel this strongly may i suggest you write a report on the lady stating the extras but also add to it If you had a good time or not
Otherwise others may find themselves in a similar predicament as you where they found an awkward moment in what otherwise was a pleasurable and good time (hopefully)

These reports help both the girls and the punters and establishments

Edit: damn predictive text
Best regards
Joe
Sponsor
hustling0109
Reactions:

Unread post by hustling0109 »

I'd like real ages and a list of extras on the website and every girl have a pic even its from the face own at least you know what your getting. Hate having to trek to the place and go in see the girls ask their names then make an excuse to leave its really annoying. Give us a pic from front side and back bit not face to protect indenty.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

Girls shouldnt have to list extras..have pics from all angles..or even list their age if they dont want to..this is where the art or communication comes in..
hustling0109 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm Hate having to trek to the place and go in see the girls ask their names then make an excuse to leave its really annoying.
Or dont make an excuse tell the girl she's not your cup if tea and leave....but just before you do...ask yourself how many cups of tea you are...

If there is no one working that takes your fancy you can be honest...as long as your polite...girls wont take offense
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
beccascott
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by beccascott »

lexi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 am Girls shouldnt have to list extras..have pics from all angles..or even list their age if they dont want to..this is where the art or communication comes in..
hustling0109 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm Hate having to trek to the place and go in see the girls ask their names then make an excuse to leave its really annoying.
Or dont make an excuse tell the girl she's not your cup if tea and leave....but just before you do...ask yourself how many cups of tea you are...

If there is no one working that takes your fancy you can be honest...as long as your polite...girls wont take offense
I agree with Lexi on this one, If the girls dont take your fancy then just politely leave, no offence taken at all 😊 I can assure you that in the time Ive worked at discretion Ive never seen any of the girls Ive worked with leave a room and say does anyone wanna shag this 'twat' because they have had a discussion and not come to an agreement on a price to be seen. You can always call us prior to coming in and ask which girls are working and which offer gfe too. Anything else is then usually discussed with the girl of choice and thats the whole point of a discussion with us so you know you will be getting what you want and we can provide the best service possible 😊 Personally if someone chooses not to see me after Ive spoke them Ive never once took offence and will usually say I dont offer this however will make a suggestion on who might be most suited to seeing them from the choice of girls available on that day. Hope this helps 😊
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Its completely up to each individual girl so its always best to ring up and ask before you make that journey x
Click on banner to view my gallery
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Scarlet wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:53 pm Its completely up to each individual girl so its always best to ring up and ask before you make that journey x
The girls are in charge...Ive paid extras ...but its the all in girl who will get the regular bookings from me ;)
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Wraith wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:13 pm The girls at Discretion dictate their own service and charges, unfortunately some working girls think only short term and are under the impression that there is an infinite amount of punters so don't have to rely on return visits. The reality of this assumption hits home after a couple of months or so when the jobs dry up. My advice would be to discuss what you want and prices, and if not happy ask to see another girl this is best for you and in the long term better for the girl.
:text-goodpost:

Return to “CHATROOM”