Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
tommybadman
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Luna and Eden

Unread post by tommybadman »

Sorry ... not a duo report :cry:

I found myself unexpectedly in Hull this evening after a busy day, time to kill but not enough to make a booking and see it through ... I know, I thought, I'll drop by Discretion.

I had been enticed by Eden's photos, I'd been enthralled by Luna's description. Keen to see one or the other I desperately hoped one was busy when I arrived, or one had a face like a dropped kebab or something...

Both available. Both really pretty. :oops: Shit.

Both wih cracking bodies in differently intriguing skintones. :| Bugger.

I blurted out a request for what I was hoping for, in the hope it would help me decide. Both down with that. :dance: but also :?

I couldn't choose both, my bank manager would be furious. Choosing neither and walking away would have been utterly foolish.

Luna was sexy and really friendly, which I like. Eden was cute and kinda flirty, which I also like. Both really nice too. :think: Grrr.

Eden had the best lingerie. Luna had the best heels. :doh:

I chose one, somehow. Randomly. Had a great time.

And I'll definitely be back to see the other too!
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Luna and Eden

Unread post by LordLuken »

Great report Tommy, very entertaining. :D

So, we've gathered that you found it hard to choose...and you've told us that you chose one somehow... :think:

But here's the question...which did you choose? :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
tommybadman
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:50 pm But here's the question...which did you choose? :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You'll find out soon you nosy old goat :lol:

Being serious though, one has one report and the other has none (that I could see) so I thought some information might be appreciated. Plus I think it would be bad to report on one without mentioning the other as it definitely could have gone either way.
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
flyingman
Reactions:

Unread post by flyingman »

Coincidentally, I visited discretion that day, I had made up my mind in advance to pick Darcie if she was available as I know she can be relied upon for a 100% service, (it was actually better than that!). I was greeted at the door by Eden and yes she looked stunning in a cute, cheeky sort of way and very friendly. Luna was also there but waiting on a booking, also looking fantastic. I stuck to the plan and saw Darcie but without that pre intention, I would have found it difficult not to have picked Eden.
Well done Discretion on a great line up. :dance:
tommybadman
Reactions:

flyingman wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:45 am Coincidentally, I visited discretion that day, I had made up my mind in advance to pick Darcie if she was available as I know she can be relied upon for a 100% service, (it was actually better than that!). I was greeted at the door by Eden and yes she looked stunning in a cute, cheeky sort of way and very friendly. Luna was also there but waiting on a booking, also looking fantastic. I stuck to the plan and saw Darcie but without that pre intention, I would have found it difficult not to have picked Eden.
Well done Discretion on a great line up. :dance:
Definitely. I intentionally went after Darcie had gone so I didn't take the easy route of picking her :lol:

Return to “CHATROOM”