Jada

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jada

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

So after nearly 2 years away I decided to step out of retirement for a one off and frequented the old haunt at chrissys. Had a choice of 3 lovely ladies of which I chose the very good looking jada. Beautiful girl,very nice body and very friendly. We usually all hate leeds but not this time . One of the good loiners is jada,a bit shy and quiet for me but that is just semantics. All in all stress relieved . Thanks jada . Back into my hole I go for a while :lol:
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Jada

Unread post by Angels »

Good to have you back! See you again soon! Xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

hullnymph87 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:10 pm So after nearly 2 years away I decided to step out of retirement for a one off and frequented the old haunt at chrissys. Had a choice of 3 lovely ladies of which I chose the very good looking jada. Beautiful girl,very nice body and very friendly. We usually all hate leeds but not this time . One of the good loiners is jada,a bit shy and quiet for me but that is just semantics. All in all stress relieved . Thanks jada . Back into my hole I go for a while :lol:
Beautiful jada got the pleasure I see! Don’t stay in that hole too long I’m still not shy or quiet! You scared of a reunion? X
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Angels wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:43 pm Good to have you back! See you again soon! Xx
Presumtious that lol I might last longer in my hole this time 8-) but then again Iight not :lol: who knows x
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:46 pm
hullnymph87 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:10 pm So after nearly 2 years away I decided to step out of retirement for a one off and frequented the old haunt at chrissys. Had a choice of 3 lovely ladies of which I chose the very good looking jada. Beautiful girl,very nice body and very friendly. We usually all hate leeds but not this time . One of the good loiners is jada,a bit shy and quiet for me but that is just semantics. All in all stress relieved . Thanks jada . Back into my hole I go for a while :lol:
Beautiful jada got the pleasure I see! Don’t stay in that hole too long I’m still not shy or quiet! You scared of a reunion? X
Scared lol ? I can assure you I haven't changed that much in my time out lol and I'm sure you ain't shy and quiet either :lol: if I decide to resurface from my hole then you're on reunion it will be , see if you still have the moves :lol: x

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”