Feeling Guilty

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Feeling Guilty

Unread post by hornypunter »

Feeling a bit guilty after my visit today.I was not in the best physical shape today and Olivia had to put up with me not once but twice.Poor Olivia was subjected to a lumbering bulk that at times had difficulty supporting itself.Bless her, she never once complained to me,even though i did a lot of whinging especially due to the fact that on both occasions I had to put up with Justin Bieber in the room. Anyway I left with a smile on my face and it was a great way for me to start 2020 spending some time with her.
Just need to get myself sorted out for my next visit.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Feeling Guilty

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:10 pm Feeling a bit guilty after my visit today.I was not in the best physical shape today and Olivia had to put up with me not once but twice.Poor Olivia was subjected to a lumbering bulk that at times had difficulty supporting itself.Bless her, she never once complained to me,even though i did a lot of whinging especially due to the fact that on both occasions I had to put up with Justin Bieber in the room. Anyway I left with a smile on my face and it was a great way for me to start 2020 spending some time with her.
Just need to get myself sorted out for my next visit.
Lol she's a good un our liv xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “Chatroom”