AFTER CORONA

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
patheticworm
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

AFTER CORONA

Unread post by patheticworm »

I am just putting this out there. Some of the girls that you see on a regular basis have no income at the moment. If you are wanting them to still be around once all this has blown over and you can afford to, it might be a nice gesture to send them a little gift to help in these difficult times. Even if it is only a little it all adds up.
If you are not in a position to do this, everyone understands. I just thought it would be a nice gesture. To all the haters, please don`t bombard me with abuse, it wont do much good, I am used to it .
marko
Reactions:

Re: AFTER CORONA

Unread post by marko »

don`t bombard me with abuse, it wont do much good, I am used to it …..You deserve it worm :lol: ….Some guys may do this if they have a weekly girl they see ….others may think more about how much the girl has been making don't bombard me with abuse im used to it :lol:
Vote Luken
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Vote Luken
Djelibeybi
Reactions:

Unread post by Djelibeybi »

marko wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:06 pm https://www.adultwork.com/2277088
Bangs on about hygiene but still working during a global pandemic 🤔 plus put their rate up 🤦‍♂️

You do have to see it on their end though, people have to eat and have bills to pay, the 'relief' if you can even call it that is not available to everyone.

Another thing I've seen thrown around is that you could punt in advance, so basically send money for a punt and then actually do it when the situation improves, obviously this would need to be done with someone trustworthy.
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Djelibeybi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 pm
Bangs on about hygiene but still working during a global pandemic 🤔 plus put their rate up 🤦‍♂️

You do have to see it on their end though, people have to eat and have bills to pay, the 'relief' if you can even call it that is not available to everyone.

Another thing I've seen thrown around is that you could punt in advance, so basically send money for a punt and then actually do it when the situation improves, obviously this would need to be done with someone trustworthy.
I wont be going for the pay in advance idea :roll:
Vote Luken
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

When this things over the girls will be getting so much cock they will wish it was back again :lol:
Vote Luken
Djelibeybi
Reactions:

marko wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 pm

I wont be going for the pay in advance idea :roll:
Yeah I can understand why, not to mention the logistics of it all.. but if we don't have trust do we have anything at all? 🙈
Djelibeybi
Reactions:

marko wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 pm When this things over the girls will be getting so much cock they will wish it was back again :lol:
I'm not sure over looks like we think it will at this current stage.. Viruses don't just disappear I mean look at HIV/AIDs.
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Ill trust my instinct :D
Vote Luken
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Looks like plenty are still working id say more then usual in the Hull area on adult work have the available today light on :roll:
Vote Luken
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

I'm shocked how many girls are still working. I know they need an income but there are other jobs out there. Lots of supermarkets are taking on temporary staff.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

Wants a gold encrusted fanny with them prices :lol: used to spend a fair bit of time around corner from me and whilst I wouldn't kick her out of bed to get to you I know far better at a far better price :lol:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

See I can't understand why they won't just give up working, I have and yes I'm skint and can't treat the kids as I'd like to, but the sooner people stay in and realise, the quicker this could be over.
I can't work even if I'd wanted to because I am high risk, it's people like me this effects.
Risking getting sick of even hospitailised for a bit of cash, to me is just pure greed, most other girls either work other jobs or they claim, so really don't understand the reasoning xx
love Ivy xxx
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

Ivy-mai wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:37 pm See I can't understand why they won't just give up working, I have and yes I'm skint and can't treat the kids as I'd like to, but the sooner people stay in and realise, the quicker this could be over.
I can't work even if I'd wanted to because I am high risk, it's people like me this effects.
Risking getting sick of even hospitailised for a bit of cash, to me is just pure greed, most other girls either work other jobs or they claim, so really don't understand the reasoning xx
Well said Ivy and respect to you as well :clap:
Sponsor
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

mickey wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:37 pm See I can't understand why they won't just give up working, I have and yes I'm skint and can't treat the kids as I'd like to, but the sooner people stay in and realise, the quicker this could be over.
Well said Ivy and respect to you as well :clap:
Thanks mickey, should be common sense though xx
love Ivy xxx
dandylad
Reactions:

Unread post by dandylad »

Very sensible words from everyone. Hopefully, when all this is over people will remember who did the right thing and who risked their own health and that of others before choosing where to take their business.
Stay safe everyone 👍
fnp
Reactions:

Unread post by fnp »

:text-goodpost: :text-+1:
Click here for more!

Return to “Chatroom”