Forum rules
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Business as usual!

Unread post by Angels »

Good morning everyone. Hope we are all ok. We are open as normal today after a few days off for the bank holiday. Walk ins welcome but it is advisable to book if you want a specific girl as we do get busy at times. Our prices are still the same as they have been for many years now. So pop in and and come and see us :) xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Emjay
Reactions:

Re: Business as usual!

Unread post by Emjay »

What time of day are you more likely to be busy and what are the quieter times please?
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

It's hard to say love to be honest! We don't let anyone see each other anyway so don't let busy periods put you off we are always very discrete xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
JohnnyBravo
Reactions:

Unread post by JohnnyBravo »

I've never been to a parlour before but I'm considering it.

What happens when I get there, what's the process? Very nervous!

Is the time price, the price?
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

JohnnyBravo wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:49 pm I've never been to a parlour before but I'm considering it.

What happens when I get there, what's the process? Very nervous!

Is the time price, the price?
As a punter with many years of parlour visits behind them I would say don't be nervous, go ahead and enjoy. Basically on arrival you will be introduced to the ladies available and you take your pick. Alternatively you could book ahead in advance if you wished to see a certain lady but for a first time punter I would suggest leaving your options open.
Your next choice is how long again as a first timer I would recommend half an hour rather than a 15 mins or hour punt but that's your choice. Also have an idea what you want from your visit . Enjoy.
Bridrhino19
Reactions:

Unread post by Bridrhino19 »

I was really nervous the first time I went. The girls are all brilliant. Will make sure your comfortable s well. They looked after me very well. It's worrying when they recognise your voice on the phone though 🤣
Shyman
Reactions:

Unread post by Shyman »

Angels wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:49 am It's hard to say love to be honest! We don't let anyone see each other anyway so don't let busy periods put you off we are always very discrete xxx
that's always been my worry about going to a parlour incase someone is there who knows you and it could be awkward if another punter recognises yo
Emjay
Reactions:

Unread post by Emjay »

Shyman wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:25 am
Angels wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:49 am It's hard to say love to be honest! We don't let anyone see each other anyway so don't let busy periods put you off we are always very discrete xxx
that's always been my worry about going to a parlour incase someone is there who knows you and it could be awkward if another punter recognises yo
It's common in places like Manchester and Sheffield to see other punters but all the Hull parlours make sure you don't.

Return to “Chatroom”