Forum rules
ralphwiggum
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jasmine

Unread post by ralphwiggum »

I had my first ever visit yesterday, and spent a delightful hour with Jasmine. I was very nervous having never done this before, but she was really sweet, looked after me very well and helped me relax. I didn't give my best performance due to the nerves and not wanting to finish too quickly, but Jasmine was lovely and I had a truly incredible time. Callie was there too and offered me the opportunity to experience both of them, but due to my nerves and inexperience I declined. Now I've got my first visit out of the way and settled my nerves, yes, the next time I'd love to experience both of you! As soon as I can get chance I'll be back, I can't wait. Thank you Jasmine for looking after me and giving me such a lovely time (and a lovely view, you know what I mean!) x
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine

Unread post by Angels »

Thanks for the great report on Jasmine. I'm glad you had a good time! Come back soon! Xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

ralphwiggum wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:11 pm I had my first ever visit yesterday, and spent a delightful hour with Jasmine. I was very nervous having never done this before, but she was really sweet, looked after me very well and helped me relax. I didn't give my best performance due to the nerves and not wanting to finish too quickly, but Jasmine was lovely and I had a truly incredible time. Callie was there too and offered me the opportunity to experience both of them, but due to my nerves and inexperience I declined. Now I've got my first visit out of the way and settled my nerves, yes, the next time I'd love to experience both of you! As soon as I can get chance I'll be back, I can't wait. Thank you Jasmine for looking after me and giving me such a lovely time (and a lovely view, you know what I mean!) x
Nerves be much better next time! Come see the view when it takes your fancy xx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Return to “Chatroom”