Moving on to a second location?

Moderator: honey

pipwillow
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Moving on to a second location?

Unread post by pipwillow »

Hi all,

So, I dipped my toe in one of the usual spots and thought I was finally unlocking some of the "how too" secrets..

Lady in her car with window down, a guy goes up for a chat, it goes on long enough to assume she is comfortable with the interaction...I am just watching to see where things go next, then both take off, along with another female in a different car who had been parked up some distance off...

Would I be right to think that maybe, due to the publicity of some areas, people are now using this as more of a "planning stage then taking the interactions off somewhere else?

I must admit, I am quite enjoying the thrill of unlocking the riddle of how this all works a step at a time
MattyYork98
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Moving on to a second location?

Unread post by MattyYork98 »

Sadly there is no riddle answer just goes a lot of ways, some couples move to the end of the layby for more 1 on 1 stuff and more go for a drive to other non-dogging spots. Been going for a few years now and learnt fast there is no secret, you may follow all the "Rules" but might not be that couple's cup of tea or another way.

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”