**NEW SEX CLUB**

TheSexBooth
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

**NEW SEX CLUB**

Unread post by TheSexBooth »

Hello all,

I am looking to open a new "Sex club" in Hull and I am looking for volunteers to help me.

I already have a team of people to help the interior design of the building, however I am currently looking for people bring it all together.

I need some people, both male and female, to volunteer to be slaves during the events. As one of the slaves you will be submissive to all off the guests needs be it to get them a drink on your hands and knees, or to be their personal sex slave for the moment..

If you want to be a volunteer then you will be rewarded as a good slave should be, you'll be paid for the night plus any travel expenses will be covered.

Again, if you are interested then please leave a reply and I'll get back to you when I can.

Regards,

TheSesxClub.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: **NEW SEX CLUB**

Unread post by groovychick »

sex clubs are not allowed in hull swingers clubs are but im about to put a spanner in your works i recently went to a club expecting a swingers club with play areas i was however very disappointed to find play rooms were not allowed as the bloke had previously been raided by the police for letting people have sex in a licensed club so i would tread very very carefully if i were you its something many people have tried in hull and failed i wait with my ears wide open and hope your venture goes well x x x
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

I think it would not be sensible to draw this venture to the attention of the authorities by applying for an alcohol licence or holding events on licensed premises.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

room1day wrote:
groovychick wrote:sex clubs are not allowed in hull swingers clubs are but im about to put a spanner in your works i recently went to a club expecting a swingers club with play areas i was however very disappointed to find play rooms were not allowed as the bloke had previously been raided by the police for letting people have sex in a licensed club so i would tread very very carefully if i were you its something many people have tried in hull and failed i wait with my ears wide open and hope your venture goes well x x x

When you say 'licenced' does this mean
To sell alcohol?? If yes, then I agree no,
But if no alcohol then I think maybe yes ??
here lies the complications apprently if you have a licence to sell alcohol your not allowed to have a swingers club with playrooms but if you dont have a licence to sell alcohol your allowed to have sex in that said club yet i know someone who sells a few bottles at her little club and people still have sex i remember myself having some parties years ago and i was raided for allowing people to have sex so it seems whats good for one isnt good for another x x x
Newpet
Reactions:

Unread post by Newpet »

I have pm you
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Newpet wrote:I have pm you
i have no pms from you x x x
fredo
Reactions:

Unread post by fredo »

could be he means he has sent pm to the original poster
Sponsor sophie says i,m the kind of guy you won,t mind meeting on a dark night taking time out
latexlace
Reactions:

Unread post by latexlace »

groovychick wrote:
room1day wrote:
groovychick wrote:sex clubs are not allowed in hull swingers clubs are but im about to put a spanner in your works i recently went to a club expecting a swingers club with play areas i was however very disappointed to find play rooms were not allowed as the bloke had previously been raided by the police for letting people have sex in a licensed club so i would tread very very carefully if i were you its something many people have tried in hull and failed i wait with my ears wide open and hope your venture goes well x x x

When you say 'licenced' does this mean
To sell alcohol?? If yes, then I agree no,
But if no alcohol then I think maybe yes ??
here lies the complications apprently if you have a licence to sell alcohol your not allowed to have a swingers club with playrooms but if you dont have a licence to sell alcohol your allowed to have sex in that said club yet i know someone who sells a few bottles at her little club and people still have sex i remember myself having some parties years ago and i was raided for allowing people to have sex so it seems whats good for one isnt good for another x x x
I dont know how relevant this is as it is outside of your geographical area but Xtasia in Brum has both Alcohol license and Playrooms although they have been around a long long time
Boybobby
Reactions:

Unread post by Boybobby »

Do you need sub males?

Return to “FETISH WORLD”