Dominatrix

Newpet
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Dominatrix

Unread post by Newpet »

What Dominatrixes are there in the hull and surrounding villages please

I have had the pleasure of kneeling at Mistress Ditas feet but are there anyothers
dbgy
Reactions:

Re: Dominatrix

Unread post by dbgy »

Personally I'd go a little further afield to see Mistress Chaos in Wakefield. Without a doubt the most fantastic experience. Mistress is both incredibly charming whilst being totally commanding and, at times, genuinely frightening. She will discuss parameters etc by phone / email in advance and when the session ends she is a very interesting and articulate person to speak with. She does want to know any time constraints you have and then basically works to her own time frame, generally overunning. Personally I've always found myself both mentally and physically exhausted by the end of a session and Mustress encouraged me to push a couple of boundaries I never imagined being able to do.
Mustress Chaos is a genuine lifestyle Dominatrix.
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

dbgy wrote:Personally I'd go a little further afield to see Mistress Chaos in Wakefield. Without a doubt the most fantastic experience. Mistress is both incredibly charming whilst being totally commanding and, at times, genuinely frightening. She will discuss parameters etc by phone / email in advance and when the session ends she is a very interesting and articulate person to speak with. She does want to know any time constraints you have and then basically works to her own time frame, generally overunning. Personally I've always found myself both mentally and physically exhausted by the end of a session and Mustress encouraged me to push a couple of boundaries I never imagined being able to do.
Mustress Chaos is a genuine lifestyle Dominatrix.
I echo the above statement wholeheartedly. Mistress Chaos is amazing. It was truly a mind blowing experience which left me very happy but a little spaced out. :D
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
Stormy
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Stormy »

Newpet wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 am What Dominatrixes are there in the hull and surrounding villages please

I have had the pleasure of kneeling at Mistress Ditas feet but are there anyothers
Hey ...
i offer dominatrix from discretion hull, we have a brilliant red room id be more then happy to use and abuse you in
pm me for more info

:text-goodpost: :D :D :D :D :D :whistle: :whistle: :?:

Return to “FETISH WORLD”