Soundly Spanked and Pegged

MikeyHull48
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Soundly Spanked and Pegged

Unread post by MikeyHull48 »

First time on here for me, I'm in my late 40's, straight professional guy.

Not into the BDSM heavy stuff, but a I fantasise about been taken under control by a woman, who would spank me using her hand over my clothes, underwear and eventual naked behind, building up the spanking to a paddle, strap or belt and eventually the cane, leaving expertly placed stripes on my behind. Then to take a strap on deep inside me (steady at first, building up to a good pounding) :lol:

I have taken a decent size toy before, so wouldn't say I was a beginner. Amazing what some poppers and lube can do :D

I am very clean, discrete and would expect the same in return. I don't want it rushed so willing to pay for your time, so you can take your time on my behind. Naturally a happy ending to allow me to release the excitement. Hopefully there is someone out there that can fulfil my fantasy, potentially a regular meet with the right one.
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Soundly Spanked and Pegged

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

MikeyHull48 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:05 pm First time on here for me, I'm in my late 40's, straight professional guy.

Not into the BDSM heavy stuff, but a I fantasise about been taken under control by a woman, who would spank me using her hand over my clothes, underwear and eventual naked behind, building up the spanking to a paddle, strap or belt and eventually the cane, leaving expertly placed stripes on my behind. Then to take a strap on deep inside me (steady at first, building up to a good pounding) :lol:

I have taken a decent size toy before, so wouldn't say I was a beginner. Amazing what some poppers and lube can do :D

I am very clean, discrete and would expect the same in return. I don't want it rushed so willing to pay for your time, so you can take your time on my behind. Naturally a happy ending to allow me to release the excitement. Hopefully there is someone out there that can fulfil my fantasy, potentially a regular meet with the right one.
I can help you with this!
MikeyHull48
Reactions:

Re: Soundly Spanked and Pegged

Unread post by MikeyHull48 »

I have pm you Georgia x

Return to “BDSM”