Forum rules
sammantha
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Samantha returns!

Unread post by sammantha »

I just thought I'd pop back on here and say how nice it is to be back at Seductions after nearly a years break.

I've missed you all and have had an amazing week back seeing all my lovely naughty friends again!
Wednesday is my regular guaranteed day and some Saturday Days and Evenings. :clap: :clap: :clap: Hope to see all my boyfriends back - a girl can never have too many :roll: :roll: :roll:

And a big hands up for our lovely Boss for refurbishing and keeping the premises beautiful! X
Doing a happy dance right now
marko
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Samantha returns!

Unread post by marko »

sammantha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:17 am I just thought I'd pop back on here and say how nice it is to be back at Seductions after nearly a years break.

I've missed you all and have had an amazing week back seeing all my lovely naughty friends again!
Wednesday is my regular guaranteed day and some Saturday Days and Evenings. :clap: :clap: :clap: Hope to see all my boyfriends back - a girl can never have too many :roll: :roll: :roll:

And a big hands up for our lovely Boss for refurbishing and keeping the premises beautiful! X
Doing a happy dance right now
Welcome back Samantha :dance:
Vote Luken

Return to “Chatroom”