What? Me in a frock? 50 shades of battleship grey

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

What? Me in a frock? 50 shades of battleship grey

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Coming to this board soon! a rather dodgy work in progress... :)
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: What? Me in a frock? 50 shades of battleship grey

Part I

Why??? i hear you asking yourself's...why not??? I say...i just thought i'd make a point of how diverse, colourful, and downright great fun this thing is...Most think our little world is full of dodgy old men wanking into their wives/dead grannys knickers...or we're all social misfits, hiding away trying on the wifes pinny while she's away..OK like anything there is that side of it...but its just the tip of the iceberg.. We have hundreds of TV friends and we've never met anyone of them that are the same...I've never met any TV's that have the same way of doing things that i do. Mine is purely a solitary pursuit or with one or two appreciating souls. Funny thing with me which is a little on the unusual side...I'm out..but i'm not out. Just about all our friends know what i do and by and large most find it fascinating..but i choose to do what i do to please myself, not others. And how i differ from a lot..its not been a lifelong obsession, i came in to being totally with the encouragement of my soul mate, Mrs Kinks she's always had a fascination with guys who like to be girls..as in her view, she is getting the best of all worlds..she has a male and female best friend..and best of all 2 totally different sex partners.

it never started with me wearing my sisters knickers or anything...i was a totally hetero ex soldier in my formative years..i never got this curiosity until i was in my mid thirties..tried it for a while, went to events..but i guess it just didn't work for me..i just did it for fun and i found most people way to complicated as most i met back then had gender issues and partners that just 'didn't understand....

I think i can pin down exactly how it all started...i'd just settled into a new life in Hull with my new bride from leaving the army. We were having mad sex one night and totally out of the blue she said to me she'd quite fancy me in a pair of her stockings.."OK" i thought, thinking it a little weird...but it got even more weird when she also wanted me to put on my old army combat jacket and balaclava!..."Fuuuck off yer 'aaaavin' a laaaaff!" i hear you cry! Totally true! (Got the photo to prove it! and no i ain't posting it! This seemed to really get her going...I just thought i looked like a total tool stood there like Phonejacker rummaging through his mum's smalls drawer....Still! deed done....sweating like a rapist in all that gear...she casually mentioned i had fantastic legs in her stockings..very shapely...that must have planted the seed, as i quite agreed with her...I never actually acted on it until a few years later...

to be continued...
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: What? Me in a frock? 50 shades of battleship grey

updated... a bit x

Return to “General Chat”