Got the house to myself...

Anything and everything
Hullmale1985
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Got the house to myself...

Unread post by Hullmale1985 »

Got the house to myself tonight, and having such a good play!! Put foundation on for the first time and looks great, and I must say my legs are banging!! Lol my hearts pounding out of my chest! :)
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Got the house to myself...

Unread post by sarah »

Hullmale1985 wrote:Got the house to myself tonight, and having such a good play!! Put foundation on for the first time and looks great, and I must say my legs are banging!! Lol my hearts pounding out of my chest! :)
Well done. It's not easy getting foundation right :lol: Hope you had fun. X
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hullmale1985 wrote:Got the house to myself tonight, and having such a good play!! Put foundation on for the first time and looks great, and I must say my legs are banging!! Lol my hearts pounding out of my chest! :)

Have to agree its amazing when you take the plunge...a few tips for 1st timers.

Most foundations won't work on males as we're more rugged and have not got so smooth features and even skin tone. Theres a theatrical foundation called Kryolan TV stick..get it on ebay for about a tenner..covers much better than foundations for women. If you do buy foundations in general shops..you need to buy 2 as the main problem for TV's/CDs is disguising the beardline as this will always show no matter how close you shave.. You need a darker more orangy foundation for the beard area..then over the top with the one that is nearest your natural skin tone. Oh before i forget..invest in a good primer first and powder off after applying foundation to get a matt effect

Just go on Youtube and search drag or TV make-up tips..theres a girl called Pixiewoo does loads of brilliant "how to" videos from scratch, its how i learned to do mine. As strange as it sounds, i do this because i'm creating someone i really fancy myself..so applying all the tricks and learning to do it well to create this image more removed from your actual self is a huge turn on for me...plus not looking like Les Dawson helps an awful lot As my old dad used to say "Son, you can't polish a turd!"

Hope this helps

Kinks xxx
Hullmale1985
Reactions:

Unread post by Hullmale1985 »

Thanks Kinks ill look into all that.

Return to “General Chat”