simply pleasure

Anything and everything
nice136
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

simply pleasure

Unread post by nice136 »

Had a nice visit to simple pleasure today. Bought a suspender belt n brief but didnt have no stockings. We soon got onto sizes and the nice lady soon realised they were for me.
She helped me find the right stockings as I didnt know some hold ups you could use as stockings.
And picked the right size for me.
Then I saw this sexy mini dress but they only had a medium but she kindly took it out the box to see how stretchy it was and whether it would fit me. We both decided it would so I bought that as well. Got a bit carried away with a great shopping experience but yolo. :-)
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: simply pleasure

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

we like the staff at simply pleasure, always friendly and helpful. As Hull is a bit limited on catering for the TV/CD community.. we tend to do most of our shopping online on ebay or while on our travels..and even make our own stuff. We're doing a days latex clothing making workshop in that there London Village end of this month and hopefully we're going to offer a bespoke latex dressmaking service sometime soon :)
nice136
Reactions:

Unread post by nice136 »

Sounds great that. Not had much to do with latex apart from the glove verity.
hullnylon
Reactions:

Unread post by hullnylon »

I like them too. Always helpful and happy to chat and show what new products they have. Bought my electrostim from them as well as a few other toys and underwear for her indoors. I could spend a fortune in there too!
nice136
Reactions:

Unread post by nice136 »

Not so lucky at boyes though ( I know, im a cheap tart eh).
Bought a nice red suspender belt amongst other things and the damn thing didnt scan so she shouted for an assistant to get the right code. I didnt go red, I went purple. Lol

Return to “General Chat”