first meet

To arrange meetings please use this section.
rubyred12
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

first meet

Unread post by rubyred12 »

hi my partner and i are trying to arrange our very first meet to avail.. we are in hull but can travel afar as leeds.. any tips please get in touch xxxx :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
Deano404
Reactions:

Re: first meet

Unread post by Deano404 »

hello im dean are you interested in a meet up im bi 25 and gf is fit sexy bi 34 xxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: first meet

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

rubyred12 wrote:hi my partner and i are trying to arrange our very first meet to avail.. we are in hull but can travel afar as leeds.. any tips please get in touch xxxx :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
Hi Guys

Welcome to the forum. There is information all over here with advice on going about getting a successful meet. The disadvantage of here is you are asking complete strangers without any visual knowledge...although there is a chance of meeting compatible people, its even a better chance you won't be. Our advice would be if you embark on a meet with someone from here, meet in a neutral location, a quiet pub etc have a look at the chemistry first, see how you get on. Even talking on the phone first can be a bit misleading. From our own experiences meeting people for the first time in your home or theirs can be an uncomfortable experience if that chemistry just isn;t there.

Join a swinging site like Fabswingers (Hundreds of Hull couples there) ..at least there, people profiles are more comprehensive, have photos and also profiles can be verified by people they have met in the past

Goodluck with your quest and happy swinging!

Kinks xxx

Return to “Social Meetings and Events”