club review

To arrange meetings please use this section.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

club review

Unread post by groovychick »

this is a club review for gatehouse in bolton

i was invited by members of fab swingers to attend a birthday bash at gatehouse in bolton
if i hadnt of gone with some friends i would have never of found the place as the taxi driver had never heard of it lol which isnt always a bad thing as that means its discreet

we were kept waiting at the door for quite sometime as there was a list to go through of about 60 people it probably would have been a good idea to have let us in then ask for names as it was freezing outside with snow lol

its a small club but has a great atmosphere it might have been a good idea though to have someone show me around as i had to find everything myself but it wasnt a problem as its small anyway

there was a leak in the roof which had a bucket underneath it hard been snowing very hard the night before and i sure this leak would have not been there had it of not been for the snow so we can overlook this

there was a lounge area with great seating in and a pole right in the middle which gave us great entertainment throughout the night the bedrooms were all very close by, including a dungeon that was well equipped out. My favorite room was the dark room i had great fun in there u had to touch someone then hear them squeak to find out who it was it was small but we managed 7 bodies at one time it was covered in leather so easily wipeable good idea for me lol

all in all i thought the place to be clean and well managed shame it just wasnt bigger but i had a really really good night and look forward to the next invite
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: club review

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Good review Groovey...did ya pull? :) Anyone have anymore? xxx
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

kinkypeeps wrote:Good review Groovey...did ya pull? :) Anyone have anymore? xxx
u know how select i am my own fault had my eye on one bloke all night and he left before i got the chance lol but i did get accosted by a few tvs lol x x x
bob55
Reactions:

Unread post by bob55 »

groovychick wrote:
u know how select i am my own fault had my eye on one bloke all night and he left before i got the chance lol but i did get accosted by a few tvs lol x x x
Would they be black and white or coloured tvs :dance:
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

groovychick wrote:
Bet they weren't as gorgeous as me :) x

Return to “Social Meetings and Events”