27 TH JUNE 2013

To arrange meetings please use this section.
LordLuken
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: 27 TH JUNE 2013

Unread post by LordLuken »

Ok, I'm no expert and have been watching this one with interest as it's something I may have considered in the past. But it seems to me that the three that did attend paid for an event that never took place, so why did they not ask for their money back? Or should the management who accepted the money on the behalf of the organiser not have given a refund by default and then billed the use of the facilities to the organisers? I'm sure I am missing something somewhere, but the three guys that turned up should not be penalised for a badly organised event.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

LordLuken wrote:Ok, I'm no expert and have been watching this one with interest as it's something I may have considered in the past. But it seems to me that the three that did attend paid for an event that never took place, so why did they not ask for their money back? Or should the management who accepted the money on the behalf of the organiser not have given a refund by default and then billed the use of the facilities to the organisers? I'm sure I am missing something somewhere, but the three guys that turned up should not be penalised for a badly organised event.

yes exactly my lord that would have been a good will jester at least afterall to put it crudely u don't go into a shop spendwith 25 quid and leave without the goods x x x
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

room1day wrote:
groovychick wrote:
LordLuken wrote:Ok, I'm no expert and have been watching this one with interest as it's something I may have considered in the past. But it seems to me that the three that did attend paid for an event that never took place, so why did they not ask for their money back? Or should the management who accepted the money on the behalf of the organiser not have given a refund by default and then billed the use of the facilities to the organisers? I'm sure I am missing something somewhere, but the three guys that turned up should not be penalised for a badly organised event.

yes exactly my lord that would have been a good will jester at least afterall to put it crudely u don't go into a shop spendwith 25 quid and leave without the goods x x x
never heard of pay per view t.v.
There is always one, you're watching what you have paid for. And in that case didn't have to attend an establishment to watch TV.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
elegance621
Reactions:

Unread post by elegance621 »

Well the event was a flop but the guys concerned if you would like to visit us we are willing to offer a service with any of the ladies minus -£25 you already paid
its in new ownership as off 1st July and will be open now 7 days a week
Regards the New Management
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

they declined on the night so maybe knowing that you would realise they would decline again a full refund is what is in order but I don't think the men were on here anyways I think they saw the event from fab x x x
elegance621
Reactions:

The Event was nothing to due with the new owners who took over on the 1st July
what so ever and its only a goodwill gesture and we have many new ladies starting.
Regards The Management .
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

all kinda convenient.. but if you say so.. most of us aren't fooled though! Egg on yer face anyone?
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

elegance621 wrote:The Event was nothing to due with the new owners who took over on the 1st July
what so ever and its only a goodwill gesture and we have many new ladies starting.
Regards The Management .
as the establishment is now yours your responsible for anything that takes place in your building x x x
elegance621
Reactions:

Just to enlighten folk on the forum we have 4 usable rooms also have 3 usable shower and have spent a considerable amount on the place not two as mentioned and believe what you like as it has changed ownership as from the 1st of July
The management
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Well I've considered going to one of these events but this has well and truly put me off do you have any advice as to any good places to go as I don't want a 25 pound cup of tea thanks for an informative thread

Return to “Social Meetings and Events”