27 TH JUNE 2013

To arrange meetings please use this section.
elegance621
Reactions:

27 TH JUNE 2013

Unread post by elegance621 »

!!! PARTY EVENT !!!

SWINGER PARTY 27 TH JUNE 8PM TILL 1AM

COUPLES 20 POUNDS

SINGLE GUYS 25 POUNDS

MUST CALL AND LEAVE SMALL DEPOSIT

LIMITED SPACES FOR SINGLE GUYS

!!!CAN BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE !!
01482 562666
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: 27 TH JUNE 2013

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

We wish you all the best with your venture and hope its a success!

Kinks xx
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

I personally wouldn't pay £20 to go into a dump of a parlour and according to fabswingers the people organising it is the one and only lisa and her partner in crime the feedback ive received from people is that they wouldn't pay to go into a parlour that has no bar for a start no wet room no Jacuzzi nothing but then that's just my opinion of course good luck with it lol x x x
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

groovychick wrote:I personally wouldn't pay £20 to go into a dump of a parlour................
Baz and Lisa are not running Elegance621 and it would be wrong to call the place a dump without seeing what the new owner (of 2 weeks) has done to it. Lets keep personal issues where they belong please, and that is in private.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

I didnt mean they were running the parlour they are organising the party and you cant run a swinging party from a parlour that has a tiny frontroom and 2 useable bedrooms I think people have a right to know who is organsing these parties as they are dodgy and couldn't run a piss up in a brewery a club is a club and a parlour is a parlour only time will tell if anyone attends but I have already spoke to a number of people and they say they wouldn't pay that to go into a parlour I wil air my opinion on this as I feel strongly about it x x x
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

By calling the parlour a "dump" you are going beyond what i regard as acceptable. This is a new business with a new owner and they shouldn't be judged on previous experiences of the parlour. The only reason i have allowed the post to stand is so that i can explain what is acceptable and what is not.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

that's fair enough flutters eyelids at wraith and gives that cheeky little smile

prof will always be in the pudding

good luck to you elegance x x x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi all thought i'd give a neutral opinion here. I can't help agreeing that personal stuff should stay out of things, I do wish the venture well whoever runs things. However, although I do feel more information should be offered by the organisers. These opinions are just my own based on my own experiences in my 8 or so years on the local swinging scene and feel its a good thing to air them for people reading these points to make an informed choice as to wether this would be there cup- of tea.

Hull does need a good swingers venue yes.. but what constitutes a good swinging venue? The probable reason one hasn't got off the ground in this area is a lack of suitable purpose built premises in private hands and the owner running another business to support it during the week ... ie health club etc. In my opinion, in this current financial climate there is absolutely no way it would be cost effective to even attempt to run a club solely for swingers on its own. I've personally spoken to a number of friends over the years who have considered the idea or viewed premises and looked for backers all to no avail, it just isn't financially viable. Even purpose built venues in Yorkshire ie Youtopia have had to cut back their events from lack of guests

As for this venue, you have to ask yourself, how many couples would go for the idea of going to a premises of a known massage parlour for a swinging party. I hasten to add that i'm not knocking the venue, but you have to be realistic..we know hundreds, yes hundreds of swinging couples in this area, there is a vibrant private party scene in Hull already without having to shell out 20 quid hard earned. The majority we know of would only go to a well appointed club that is clean, large, with friendly hard working hosts, wet rooms and well equiped play rooms with a discreet entrance, secure car parking etc etc and even then most we know only take occasional forays to these clubs..

I feel there is a limited appeal for this particular type of venture.. for which I feel it may work in their favour for the reasons and the main reason I give in my opinion and why people should be armed with this information before making a choice. People in this lifestyle are as diverse like any other groups, there is an element of us likes faceless sex with strangers.. (we've been guilty of it on occasion) It strikes me that this kind of venue with no bar very few rooms, no wetroom would attract this element..its just for sex, men invited..good old free for all.. please correct me if i'm wrong. Nothing wrong with it, the popularity of dogging is a case in point. I hope for the organisers sake there is enough interest to make this a regular event .. but I personally don't think anyone is going to get rich off the back of it :) Attendance wise, Being on a Thursday night is probably against it, as its midweek..and also at a distinct disadvantage to the many playing away married men. so maybe to counteract this a midweek daytime event could be more advantageous

Going back to my reasons for postings..i feel I have to speak up as we've heard too many stories by fellow swingers going to an event not knowing whats in store..expecting all the things in my opening paragraph and being frightened half to death. Plus there could be other readers here making this a first foray into the scene and it may freak them out and maybe feeling out of there depth.

Lastly, armed with this knowledge..I really do hope enough people go support this event to make it regular ... and hopefully people will come on here and tell us how it went and hopefully prove my concerns groundless :)

Kinks xxx
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

:text-goodpost: :clap:
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

:text-+1:

word of reason as always x x x
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

A very informative post as always KP :clap: Just one question for you: if the venue is to be used a swinging club am I right in thinking that people attending will have to provide proof of their identity & be issued with membership cards (in contrast to visiting a massage parlour anonymously) in order to comply with the law? I might be wrong ... if I'm right then I imagine people going might want to know more info about the organisers before divulging personal info :think:

I'll refrain from a joke about the small deposit ... :shifty:
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

but then anyone can make a name up for a card if they wanted to but I don't think they have even thought about that x x x
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Great response there KP and certainly one I'd be looking at if I were considering such a venture or trying out the swinging scene for the first time myself.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

LordLuken wrote:Great response there KP and certainly one I'd be looking at if I were considering such a venture or trying out the swinging scene for the first time myself.
Need to be a strong swing!
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Mistermc wrote:
LordLuken wrote:Great response there KP and certainly one I'd be looking at if I were considering such a venture or trying out the swinging scene for the first time myself.
Need to be a strong swing!
You'd be surprised! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

CTR wrote:A very informative post as always KP :clap: Just one question for you: if the venue is to be used a swinging club am I right in thinking that people attending will have to provide proof of their identity & be issued with membership cards (in contrast to visiting a massage parlour anonymously) in order to comply with the law? I might be wrong ... if I'm right then I imagine people going might want to know more info about the organisers before divulging personal info :think:

I'll refrain from a joke about the small deposit ... :shifty:

Hi CTR, You could well have a point there ..all legal swinging clubs have to be a private membership.. as if it didn't then it would be deemed public and therefore making any sex acts illegal, unless i'm wrong of course/ And another obvious springs to mind, fire regs, health and safety etc I really hate to chuck huge spanners in the works and would love to see it work...

Kinks xx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Wondered if anyone went to event last night? Reports please...
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

kinkypeeps wrote:Wondered if anyone went to event last night? Reports please...
Surely it's your job to attend all these events and write reports for the forum ;) ?
hullguy27
Reactions:

Unread post by hullguy27 »

wish i had seen this yesterday how was it??
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

we are waiting in anticipation for any feedback like yourself but im somehow thinking there wont be any x x x
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi All

As much as it pains me.. seems i'm fully justified in warning genuine peeps out there. Some may feel this is a harsh reaction, but fuck it, this is really out of order. Just received a mail on Fabswingers from a guy who attended and here is his review verbatim..

Hi Kinks. Well the party was at the elegance massage parlour which was charging £25 entry for single guys and £20 for couples. I was the first to arrive and was met with 3 ladies who worked there..was given a cuppa and then ended up watching tv with them for the next 2 hours during which 2 other guys turned up with some beers and they joined in watching the tv and chatting. Nobody else turned up all night then we were asked if we wanted some time with any one of the 3 girls for an additional £30, our reaction was thanks but no thanks and the 2 guys and myself left around 10.30 feeling totally ripped off. The ladies did tell of a similar night held there earlier in the year hosted by the then resident ladyboy who charged the only 2 guys who turned up £100 each and again no-one else turned up. I wont be oing there in the future and most certainly will be letting others know about the place"

Tells you everything doesn't it? As no genuine swinging couples turned up, no-one was fooled ... it was advertised on Fabswingers as a swingers event. No mention from the guy above as to wether the organisers where present. I do know who they are, as there was no couple present, it could also be that because from the lack of response.. they just simply bailed or didn't bother with the lack of interest from couples, who knows?

This is how a couple of fuckin idiots give our communities a bad name ...nuff said.

Kinks
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

I also received an email saying similar

I went to Elegance last night I got there around 8.15. I was one of 3 guys that turned up and paid £25 entry only to find it was a "massage parlour" with 3 working ladies present then spent over 2 hours watching tv and chatting mainly with the other 2 guys then left about 10.30. Seating was rather cramped with 6 of us sat on 2 sofas watching tv. I was offered a cuppa though. Before we left we were given the chance to spend time with any of the ladies for £30 which we all declined. Lots of promises by the ladies that others were coming but no one did. Felt it was a total rip off. All of us guys felt that we had been "had". Most expensive cuppa ever that I had

im glad that the genuine swingers amongst us have a good enough community to inform people that if they had attended they would of sadly been disappointed unfortunately for these three men they have learnt an expensive lesson I think the management should have at least refunded their money disgraceful behaviour and just a money making scheme

I went to a York social just last week and over 70 couples turned up for this event it was well organised and well managed and I didn't get in till 5 the next day now that's a good swinging party x x x
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

think the verdict from validated swingers is out imho
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt
teepee
Reactions:

Unread post by teepee »

They're not going to get a 2nd chance are they? :lol:
I know next to nothing about Swinging ... but can see how this thread could help those who might be conned by scams
Good job HAF and all who sail in her :clap:
"Life is for Living ... you're a long time Dead”
teepee
Reactions:

Unread post by teepee »

suzy wrote:
teepee wrote:They're not going to get a 2nd chance are they? :lol:
I know next to nothing about Swinging ... but can see how this thread could help those who might be conned by scams
Good job HAF and all who sail in her :clap:
:clap:
but lets please remember that the party was not organized by the new owner of elegance so it really should not reflect to much on them .
Yes Sooz ... even the best can be conned by scammers sometimes :doh:
"Life is for Living ... you're a long time Dead”

Return to “Social Meetings and Events”