Swingathon

Anything and everything
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Swingathon

Unread post by champ »

Hundreds of swingers arrive at a four-day sex festival taking place despite Covid restrictions
BDSM demos and a 'full mobile dungeon' are among the attractions.

Hundreds of Swingers have started arriving at a four-day sex festival - taking place despite the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions.

Swingathon kicked off in fields near Grantham, Lincolnshire, on Friday (2/7) night despite organisers claiming earlier this week it had been cancelled.

Drone images of the site show a campsite with dozens of caravans and mobile homes and tents - and a number of marquees.

An attendee said around 200 happy campers arrived and claimed 400 tickets had been sold in total for the £200-a-couple four-day frolic.

The website boasts adult bouncy castles, wet t-shirt competitions and a mobile dungeon, and said the entire thing is "Covid compliant".
Kinky guests are invited to sleep in luxury four-person yurts, and enjoy hot tubs, a naked singer, fetish demos and enter a Miss and Mr Swingathon 2021 competition.

The 'what's on' guide for the adult-only camp planned from Thursday to Sunday lists other activities such as face painting, burlesque, cigar bars and a Linkin Park tribute band.

Government guidance says only 30 guests are allowed for ‘significant life events’ such as weddings and funerals in England.

One guest said the event, hidden among fields off the A52, is being heavily patrolled by security guards.

He said: "Everyone was asked to take a test so that doesn’t worry me.

“It’s all pretty well spaced out.”

According to the website, there is a BDSM demo, a sweet bar, outdoor cinema, clay pigeon shooting and a full mobile dungeon.

After a meet and greet on Friday, a beach party is planned for today (Sat).

The ticketed event is only open to swingers who have three personal verifications on their Fabswingers profile, the website said.

Ticket holders were given the location after booking, and can only leave for emergency reasons, the online information said. A man who answered the phone on the number connected to the event website today (Fri) said: "I don’t have to tell you anything."

A spokesperson for North Kesteven District Council said: “A licence application was correctly issued, for a bar and regulated entertainment up to 11pm in association with what was described as ‘private camping for a private camping club’.

"So long as the event is conducted within the restrictions of the Temporary Event Notice in place, and in a lawful manner, there is nothing more for the Council to do in respect of this event.

"Ultimately the event organiser is responsible for ensuring the event is compliant and runs safely.”

Guests were asked to take a lateral flow test 48 hours before arriving at the event.

:auto-camptrailer:
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

Return to “General Chat”