Keeley

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. ANY REPORTS THAT IGNORE THIS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED
wetwill40
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Keeley

Unread post by wetwill40 »

For the first time I found myself in Hull with a bit of time to spare so set off for Discretion.

When I arrived I was greeted by Sylvia and Keeley and shown upstairs where Keeley was joined by Darcie and then Lexi. I was offered a cup of tea and readily accepted and by the time the kettle had boiled and the tea made (delicious btw), the three girls were joined by Jessica.

After many years on the HAF I have finally put a face to the lovely Lexi, just in time too as she finishes at the end of the month. Lexi is every bit as charming as she seemed when chatting here on HAF in the past. Very glad not to have missed her.

Oh what a problem though - having to choose between no fewer than four lovely ladies.

I decided to pick Keeley, perhaps because of her beaming smile, perhaps because of her other assets! No reflection though on the other three but my time and wallet was not that flexible - lol

Upstairs and the paperwork sorted, what happened thereafter is not for this page. Suffice to say it was a very enjoyable experience and I left with very happy memories.

So a great first visit to Discretion, 10/10 for hospitality and 10/10 for Keeley.

Thank you Keeley and very best wishes to Lexi in her new career.

Wetwill
Sponsor
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Re: Keeley

Unread post by lexi »

wetwill40 wrote:
After many years on the HAF I have finally put a face to the lovely Lexi, just in time too as she finishes at the end of the month. Lexi is every bit as charming as she seemed when chatting here on HAF in the past. Very glad not to have missed her.

very best wishes to Lexi in her new career.
well I am amazing I know... its just so much hard work being me :D

likewise...always nice to put a name to the face... though you are now called albert :lol:

shame it took you so bloody long to get here.... :naughty: but now you know the amazing girls that we have here I'm sure it wont take you so long to be back :mrgreen:

thank you for your wishes I'm sure ill be able to cause havoc in my new career as much as I have in this one.... :shifty: :lol:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
wetwill40
Reactions:

Unread post by wetwill40 »

Lexi - Yes, it took a long time - after all it's quite a tough row across the river to save on the bridge fee ! LOL .

I'll start saving for the next time.

Hope we continue to see your cheeky inputs to the board long after your "retirement"
Sponsor
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brilliant Will, great to see one of your reports. :D I must admit you've probably been faced with the most difficult choice there as if I'm honest I don't think I'd have been able to choose between them. Lexi, Jessica and Darcie I have met, though Darcie not for a booking as of yet. But I've read a lot of fantastic things so far about Keeley and your report comes as further testimony that what I've heard is right! ;) :D Nice one Will! :clap:
lexi wrote:...though you are now called albert :lol:

shame it took you so bloody long to get here.... :naughty:
Now I'm sure you can cut Will a little slack here Lexi don't you think? :naughty: After all, it hasn't taken him as long as it did me when I first came to discretion. And I'm sure he won't take as long as me between bookings either! :whistle: :shifty: :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.

Return to “Keeley”