Scarlet

Moderator: sylvia

fnp
Reactions:
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Scarlet

Unread post by fnp » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Having been in Hull today, parking by the pier so I had to leave via the A63, I decided to visit Discretion. I have been there a few times and had great service from the likes of Darcie and Lexi. The only available girl was Scarlet and as she looked great, I decided to take the plunge. Before handing over the fee, I asked if she gave GFE to which she aid yes. When she returned to the room and stripped off (I declined a massage) showing her best assets, I attempted to kiss her (I don't kiss, she said). When nuzzling her nipples, she moved away. I was allowed to finger her pussy, but, although she tried to arouse me, there was nothing doing. Foreplay is essential to get me going! An attempt at oral (covered) did nothing for me and so, in best News of The World tradition, "I made my excuses and left" after only 10 minutes.
GFE means GFE to me - no kissing is NOT GFE! Fondling breasts and sucking nipples is also what helps to turn me on. I will not be repeating the experience with this young lady. This is the first time I have been disappointed in a visit to Discretion! :cry: :cry: :(

User avatar
marko
Reactions:
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by marko » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:06 pm

fnp wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:44 pm
Having been in Hull today, parking by the pier so I had to leave via the A63, I decided to visit Discretion. I have been there a few times and had great service from the likes of Darcie and Lexi. The only available girl was Scarlet and as she looked great, I decided to take the plunge. Before handing over the fee, I asked if she gave GFE to which she aid yes. When she returned to the room and stripped off (I declined a massage) showing her best assets, I attempted to kiss her (I don't kiss, she said). When nuzzling her nipples, she moved away. I was allowed to finger her pussy, but, although she tried to arouse me, there was nothing doing. Foreplay is essential to get me going! An attempt at oral (covered) did nothing for me and so, in best News of The World tradition, "I made my excuses and left" after only 10 minutes.
GFE means GFE to me - no kissing is NOT GFE! Fondling breasts and sucking nipples is also what helps to turn me on. I will not be repeating the experience with this young lady. This is the first time I have been disappointed in a visit to Discretion! :cry: :cry: :(
http://www.hull-adult-forum.com/viewtop ... 73&t=22488
Vote Luken

User avatar
Biscuits
Reactions:
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by Biscuits » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm

i did see the previous poor report about Scarlet and have seen her in the reception area and there is no doubt that she is pretty. Paddy gave her top marks in another post about her so that evens it out a little but in my opinion it takes a few good reports to negate 1 poor report and on that occasion I left without seeing anyone. I haven't seen all of the girls at Discretion by any means but in my opinion Darcie and Catalina are the best of the girls that I have seen. The new girl Zoe has had to change her name so as not to clash with Jessica but I did do a report on her when she worked at Passions as Jess and there are a few more recent reports when she worked as English Jess on AW. You will go a long way before you get a better, more enthusiastic, service in my opinion.

English jess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by English jess » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:48 am

Biscuits wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm
i did see the previous poor report about Scarlet and have seen her in the reception area and there is no doubt that she is pretty. Paddy gave her top marks in another post about her so that evens it out a little but in my opinion it takes a few good reports to negate 1 poor report and on that occasion I left without seeing anyone. I haven't seen all of the girls at Discretion by any means but in my opinion Darcie and Catalina are the best of the girls that I have seen. The new girl Zoe has had to change her name so as not to clash with Jessica but I did do a report on her when she worked at Passions as Jess and there are a few more recent reports when she worked as English Jess on AW. You will go a long way before you get a better, more enthusiastic, service in my opinion.


Thank you always nice to hear positive feedback that's made my day xx
Don't be a chap go straight for the flaps, be a man kiss her spam. Xx
Addicted to masturbating reach out and beat it with me. Xx

https://www.adultwork.com/English+jess+x
Fun and bubbly - Don't stand too close.

mjdubya
Reactions:
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:55 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: East Riding
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by mjdubya » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Biscuits wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm
i did see the previous poor report about Scarlet and have seen her in the reception area and there is no doubt that she is pretty. Paddy gave her top marks in another post about her so that evens it out a little but in my opinion it takes a few good reports to negate 1 poor report and on that occasion I left without seeing anyone. I haven't seen all of the girls at Discretion by any means but in my opinion Darcie and Catalina are the best of the girls that I have seen. The new girl Zoe has had to change her name so as not to clash with Jessica but I did do a report on her when she worked at Passions as Jess and there are a few more recent reports when she worked as English Jess on AW. You will go a long way before you get a better, more enthusiastic, service in my opinion.
I will second that re Zoe/English Jess, I have had the pleasure of her company and look forward to when I get arrange to see her again, damn work and lack of free time :(

English jess
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by English jess » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:00 am

mjdubya wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 pm
Biscuits wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm
i did see the previous poor report about Scarlet and have seen her in the reception area and there is no doubt that she is pretty. Paddy gave her top marks in another post about her so that evens it out a little but in my opinion it takes a few good reports to negate 1 poor report and on that occasion I left without seeing anyone. I haven't seen all of the girls at Discretion by any means but in my opinion Darcie and Catalina are the best of the girls that I have seen. The new girl Zoe has had to change her name so as not to clash with Jessica but I did do a report on her when she worked at Passions as Jess and there are a few more recent reports when she worked as English Jess on AW. You will go a long way before you get a better, more enthusiastic, service in my opinion.
I will second that re Zoe/English Jess, I have had the pleasure of her company and look forward to when I get arrange to see her again, damn work and lack of free time :(
Thank you, can't wait to see you again feels like forever lol fingers crossed you get some free time soon 😘😘
Don't be a chap go straight for the flaps, be a man kiss her spam. Xx
Addicted to masturbating reach out and beat it with me. Xx

https://www.adultwork.com/English+jess+x
Fun and bubbly - Don't stand too close.

Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:29 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Discretion
Contact:

Re: Scarlet

Unread post by Scarlet » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks for submitting your review FNP

I apologise for letting you down service wise and making you feel you didn't quite get your money's worth. I have only been working in Discretion since mid-April and this is the first parlour I have worked in. I did a little escorting now and then before then. I'm not as experienced as some of the other girls so this was probably a case of my misinterpretating what you wanted as a GFE. I make it clear to all customers that I don't kiss, however I now know that kissing is a main component of the GFE service. Even though your review was negative I still appreciate your honesty no matter how critical so I can take it into account and make improvements. Like I said I'm still rather new to the industry so this is like a learning curve for me.

It is most likely I pulled away when you was sucking my nipples because I used to have them pierced and they can get extremely sensitive. When you mentioned that the covered oral wasn't doing much for you, you could have asked if I do OWO, which I do offer at only £20 extra.

I hope just because you wasn't too happy with this particular encounter you're not discouraged from visiting Discretion in the future :D

Scarlet xxx
Image
Click on banner to view my gallery

Post Reply

Return to “Scarlet”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting