Scarlet @ Discretion

Moderator: sylvia

Koolio
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Scarlet @ Discretion

Unread post by Koolio »

Approximately a month ago I developed a desire to see Scarlet. Popped into Discretion on a weekday evening. There was supposed to be 2 girls working but one had left just before I arrive. scarlet was there so that was fine as it was her I wanted to see.

In my opinion she's a pretty young petite girl and she is very attractive. Possibly new to the industry and a little inexperience.

Anyway, I opted to enjoy her company for 30 and in fairness I did enjoy her company, however she doesn't offer what Many of us consider a GFE. Services are at a girls discretion and I fully respect that. It's always best to discuss before committing.
Service wise, it was quite rigid and structured. She did achieve the end result but I wasn't blown away on this occasion.

I'm not trying to put anyone off as she is a lovely girl and I can imagine others may enjoy her services more than I did.

I don't think I will personally re-invest in her company in the future, but I don't want to rule anything out, because with time she may gain more experience and become popular. I do find her attractive but sometimes that isn't quite enough.

Regardless, I would like to thank her for her time and wish her well at Discretion and in this industry
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Scarlet @ Discretion

Unread post by Scarlet »

Hello Koolio, thankyou for your review.

Not all girls offer exactly the same service, some are comfortable with giving GFE and some are not. I make it clear to all customers that I don't kiss and I'm not the only working girl who doesn't. When you say about my service being 'rigid and structured' well I sort of have my own routine in the room so it's neither rushed or it goes on longer than the allocated time.

Nethertheless I appreciate your review and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my service as much as you hoped. :)

Scarlet xxx
Click on banner to view my gallery
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

Just to add, I must say that Scarlet is looking absolutely gorgeous in her new images uploaded on the website.

Very sexy and attractive
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

Scarlet wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 am Hello Koolio, thankyou for your review.

Not all girls offer exactly the same service, some are comfortable with giving GFE and some are not. I make it clear to all customers that I don't kiss and I'm not the only working girl who doesn't. When you say about my service being 'rigid and structured' well I sort of have my own routine in the room so it's neither rushed or it goes on longer than the allocated time.

Nethertheless I appreciate your review and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my service as much as you hoped. :)

Scarlet xxx
Many thanks for taking the time to acknowledge and respond to my previous report.

I appreciate the apology, however I don’t feel an apology is necessary, as technically you did not do anything wrong as such.on this occasion, The experience simply did not match the levels of satisfaction achieved by others. Also, the establishment website has listed on your profile page that GFE is included/available at your discretion, so when researching, potential clients assume GFE is a possibility.

Everyone is different, girls and customers alike with what services they offer and what services they are accepting respectively.
It’s usually a good idea to discuss options prior to any commitment, but this isn’t always possible I understand as some clients are reserved as some girls can be too. Not everyone offers a GFE service, I agree and there are indeed girls who are not comfortable kissing, but they tend to excel in other areas. Clients who regularly enjoy the company and services of girls are usually able to identify whos’ services work for them. It’s a difficult industry and not everyone can always be satisfied, but there’s always room for improvement in my opinion. For many, they don’t have the luxury of disposable income and have to save and invest wisely when they seek to indulge. Usually, once satisfied it’s easier to re-invest in meeting that person again without the need to research or take a chance with someone new. Just as girls prefer regular clients, customers also tend to want to meet someone they have met before and enjoyed their time with.

I hope you are not disheartened by the feedback, as I must admit that you were pleasant and polite. I gather understanding what individuals experienced in your company will help you in assessing how you decide on proceeding.

I appreciate that all girls have their own approach to how a session develops and for it not to be deemed “rushed”, it does not necessarily mean that the time needs to be exceeded. It is possibly just a question of assessing the flow and transistion from one service to another to the final end result.

I tend not to be graphic with particular services, so I hope the vague analysis helps.

I have every confidence that you will be successful in the industry. Everyone has their ups and downs, but it’s clear that you are taking an interest and acknowledging the feedback you are receiving.

I’m sure you have many satisfied and regular clients and I hope the reports left which indicate that the customer didn’t leave satisfied does not put others off from giving you the chance to offer your company and services.

Finally, I must reiterate that you are an extremely friendly, attractive, petite, young girl and I did enjoy your company and getting acquainted. I wasn’t blown away on that occasion but that does not mean that you are not worth considering.

Thank you and all the best

Return to “Scarlet”