Daisy at Discretion

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. ANY REPORTS THAT IGNORE THIS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED
Silkhands
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:15 pm

Her profile does not do her justice.

Daisy is a very petite, slim lady standing about 5’3’’ in her sock-clad feet and has long sandy blonde hair down to the middle of her back; She’s perhaps a size 6. Her whole face lights up when she smiles and her eyes sparkle. She is adorable.

I must’ve spent a good ten to fifteen minutes just chatting with her before we went upstairs. She has a cracking personality and we got on famously, the ice was so very easy to break with this lady. She has the appearance of a sassy little college student, but that soon melted away when we were alone and she showed me her wicked side.

Daisy is an enthusiastic and passionate lady who loves to be tickled and an hour in her company is simply not enough time to appreciate her fully.
Click Here For More!
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Thanks for the report, Daisy sounds wonderful. :clap:

Think maybe I should check the rota and call to find out about services offered :mrgreen:
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
Millerman
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Yes. Great report.
Maybe it’s time I got myself out again and took the plunge. :D
Click here for more!
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Thanks for the lovely report Silkhands i will let daisy know you put one up for her . :dance:

PROVIDER
Daisy
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Silkhands wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:15 pm Her profile does not do her justice.

Daisy is a very petite, slim lady standing about 5’3’’ in her sock-clad feet and has long sandy blonde hair down to the middle of her back; She’s perhaps a size 6. Her whole face lights up when she smiles and her eyes sparkle. She is adorable.

I must’ve spent a good ten to fifteen minutes just chatting with her before we went upstairs. She has a cracking personality and we got on famously, the ice was so very easy to break with this lady. She has the appearance of a sassy little college student, but that soon melted away when we were alone and she showed me her wicked side.

Daisy is an enthusiastic and passionate lady who loves to be tickled and an hour in her company is simply not enough time to appreciate her fully.
Thank you so much! :romance-heartbeating: I enjoyed my time with you today and you're such a nice genuine guy!!! But I definitely do not like being tickled haha so anyone who reads that please do not try ticking me haha :naughty: xxx

Return to “DISCRETION”

• Information