Summer

Bridrhino19
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Summer

Unread post by Bridrhino19 »

What can I say. I was so nervous walking up to Chrissy's today not seen Summer before. Was let in and she was stood waiting at top of stairs. WOW.
Extremely beautiful lady. Got to the room paperwork sorted when she was back in the room within seconds completely naked very keen 🤣. Had a chat and got down to it. I got the impression she enjoyed my tongue as she came in my mouth while playing with my hard member. Lots of fun ensued nearly forgot to play with her gorgeous boobs. Nipples so hard. I couldn't quite finish today but God it was a heck of a experience seeing her riding me like she did.
Plans afoot for a hopeful 2 girl experience with Summer and Jasmine for my birthday in November
Fingers crossed on that one.
Hopefully Summer enjoyed the meet as much as I did it seemed that way.
Another fantastic experience st Chrissys no where else for me x x
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Summer

Unread post by Angels »

Aww I'm so glad you loved summer she's bloody great isn't she. You will love her and Jasmine together too what a birthday treat! It's always so nice to see your smily self! Thank you for taking the time to write this xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Bridrhino19
Reactions:

Angels wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:51 pm Aww I'm so glad you loved summer she's bloody great isn't she. You will love her and Jasmine together too what a birthday treat! It's always so nice to see your smily self! Thank you for taking the time to write this xxx
Awww thank you. Just another fab trip to Chrissy's
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Summer37 »

Bridrhino19 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:31 pm What can I say. I was so nervous walking up to Chrissy's today not seen Summer before. Was let in and she was stood waiting at top of stairs. WOW.
Extremely beautiful lady. Got to the room paperwork sorted when she was back in the room within seconds completely naked very keen 🤣. Had a chat and got down to it. I got the impression she enjoyed my tongue as she came in my mouth while playing with my hard member. Lots of fun ensued nearly forgot to play with her gorgeous boobs. Nipples so hard. I couldn't quite finish today but God it was a heck of a experience seeing her riding me like she did.
Plans afoot for a hopeful 2 girl experience with Summer and Jasmine for my birthday in November
Fingers crossed on that one.
Hopefully Summer enjoyed the meet as much as I did it seemed that way.
Another fantastic experience st Chrissys no where else for me x x
Omg thank you so much for this, so glad you enjoyed your self as much as I did,
Can not wait to meet again and for a cheeky duo with myself and my women lol 😂
Bridrhino19
Reactions:

My pleasure can't wait for round 2 x

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”