Robyn ahd Georgia

fnp
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Robyn ahd Georgia

Unread post by fnp »

Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses! I had a wonderful 2 girl session with Robyn and Georgia today. Both ladies have voluptuous figures with lovely jiggly boobs that cry out to be played with and sucked. Robyn, the new Angel, is a star addition to the all-star Angels cast. She is a very enthusiastic kisser and ticked all my boxes - Geeorgia already ticks them anyway. Visiting such delightful ladies goes to prove that there's life in this old dog yet - roll on April and my promised birthday treat (you said it Naomi!!!!!!!).
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Robyn ahd Georgia

Unread post by Angels »

fnp wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:32 pm Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses! I had a wonderful 2 girl session with Robyn and Georgia today. Both ladies have voluptuous figures with lovely jiggly boobs that cry out to be played with and sucked. Robyn, the new Angel, is a star addition to the all-star Angels cast. She is a very enthusiastic kisser and ticked all my boxes - Geeorgia already ticks them anyway. Visiting such delightful ladies goes to prove that there's life in this old dog yet - roll on April and my promised birthday treat (you said it Naomi!!!!!!!).
I never break promises ;) fabulous report for two fantastic angels! Thank you xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Robyn ahd Georgia

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

Thank you Frank

Always a pleasure

Nice to see you enjoyed Robyn too 😍

🤓🤓🤓🤓

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”