Jordan summers AGAIN

hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jordan summers AGAIN

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

Visited Jordan again today . Wasnt supposed to start work till a bit later but accommodating as ever fit me in a bit earlier. Due to this she was in her gym wear when I got there but wow did she pull it off . Still sexy as ever i enjoyed slowly undressing her and dragging her off on to bed . I'm not going to give details but let's just say extremely satisfied and laid worn out chatting with this genuine beauty. Never get bored of visiting this gem and if you guys haven't already it's your loss . Think she knows il be back and next time I see her as promised will be for an oreoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Re: Jordan summers AGAIN

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:53 pm Visited Jordan again today . Wasnt supposed to start work till a bit later but accommodating as ever fit me in a bit earlier. Due to this she was in her gym wear when I got there but wow did she pull it off . Still sexy as ever i enjoyed slowly undressing her and dragging her off on to bed . I'm not going to give details but let's just say extremely satisfied and laid worn out chatting with this genuine beauty. Never get bored of visiting this gem and if you guys haven't already it's your loss . Think she knows il be back and next time I see her as promised will be for an oreoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Pathetic worm nice to briefly meet the legend that is yesterday . Which girl in there would you most like to fuck? I'm going to fuck her for you and if she willing let you watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
patheticworm
Reactions:

Unread post by patheticworm »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:14 am
hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:53 pm Visited Jordan again today . Wasnt supposed to start work till a bit later but accommodating as ever fit me in a bit earlier. Due to this she was in her gym wear when I got there but wow did she pull it off . Still sexy as ever i enjoyed slowly undressing her and dragging her off on to bed . I'm not going to give details but let's just say extremely satisfied and laid worn out chatting with this genuine beauty. Never get bored of visiting this gem and if you guys haven't already it's your loss . Think she knows il be back and next time I see her as promised will be for an oreoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Pathetic worm nice to briefly meet the legend that is yesterday . Which girl in there would you most like to fuck? I'm going to fuck her for you and if she willing let you watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It would have to be Jordan. It would be fantastic to see you enjoying yourself. Also I'd be jealous and embarrassed kneeling there knowing I would never be allowed to. Or Sophia and Jordan together.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

patheticworm wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:29 am
It would have to be Jordan. It would be fantastic to see you enjoying yourself. Also I'd be jealous and embarrassed kneeling there knowing I would never be allowed to. Or Sophia and Jordan together.
You do right to be jealous they all taste so good .
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:55 pm
I really need to get in there for a tasting session.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

mrmadness wrote: ↑Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:57 am

You definitely wont leave dissatisfied!
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I started a new year's resolution to see as many ladies as possible... But mainly as 15 min quickies in where I ask for nothing but to give oral for the time allocated. Pussy Tour 2020 lol. Sounds unusual but I really enjoy it and nobody has complained. Plus at an average of 40 quid it's a fairly inexpensive way of indulging in a nice selection of ladies rather than putting off and missing out.

Your reviews have been duly noted so my next stop will be exploring my way through the rota!
hullnymph87
Reactions:

mrmadness wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 am
hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I started a new year's resolution to see as many ladies as possible... But mainly as 15 min quickies in where I ask for nothing but to give oral for the time allocated. Pussy Tour 2020 lol. Sounds unusual but I really enjoy it and nobody has complained. Plus at an average of 40 quid it's a fairly inexpensive way of indulging in a nice selection of ladies rather than putting off and missing out.

Your reviews have been duly noted so my next stop will be exploring my way through the rota!
Fair one, each to their own . I prefer to get my end away myself lol
JordanSummers
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by JordanSummers »

What are you waiting for?! ;) xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

JordanSummers wrote: ↑Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:39 am What are you waiting for?! ;) xxx
Knowing Mad, Christmas! :whistle: :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
JordanSummers
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Haha! ;)
JordanSummers
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Back available in Hull this Saturday ;) xxx
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Bloody hell nearly 4 years since my original post. Crazy where time goes .

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”