Jasmine and daisy

hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jasmine and daisy

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

woke up this morning with a very aroused state but luckily had a 4 pm booking with the very sexy jasmine . Naturally im a man and i couldn't wait that long so when my day justvfell into place I messaged and asked her if I could go early , to which she duly obliged for me . I also had the urge for 2 girls so told her to take her pick and bring along a friend to play . She brought along the very sexy daisy for her very first 2 girl in the job 😍. Without going into too much detail they had me excited and groaning in no time . Both taste so good and daisy does have a couple of very nice surprises. As per usual jasmine was very greedy when it came to riding my cock . She's not very good at sharing :lol: . But I think daisy enjoyed my tongue all the same . Yet another great and satisfying meet with great girls at Chrissies. I've got no chance of ever getting over my addiction to angels when I keep getting spoilt by such beauties. Il be back :P
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine and daisy

Unread post by Angels »

Sounds like you had fun! Jasmine greedy? Never! Both great girls these duos are so popular! I wonder why?! Thanks for coming to see us angels babe πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹ see you soon when you get the urge 😍
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Angels wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:02 am Sounds like you had fun! Jasmine greedy? Never! Both great girls these duos are so popular! I wonder why?! Thanks for coming to see us angels babe πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹ see you soon when you get the urge

Ooo I wonder why these duos are so popular? Tits and fanny everywhere :lol: you're welcome you know il be back the urge is well there indefinitely :lol: I just need to win euro millions to satisfy the urge :D already got my next 5 meets sorted in my head without the random wake ups and deciding its a certain kind of day :lol:
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Angels wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:02 am Sounds like you had fun! Jasmine greedy? Never! Both great girls these duos are so popular! I wonder why?! Thanks for coming to see us angels babe πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹ see you soon when you get the urge

Ooo I wonder why these duos are so popular? Tits and fanny everywhere :lol: you're welcome you know il be back the urge is well there indefinitely :lol: I just need to win euro millions to satisfy the urge :D already got my next 5 meets sorted in my head without the random wake ups and deciding its a certain kind of day :lol:
5 meets! Jheeze we be sick of you soon πŸ˜‚ just kidding always a pleasure I’m sure you can tell πŸ˜‰ 😘😘
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:24 am
hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 pm

5 meets! Jheeze we be sick of you soon πŸ˜‚ just kidding always a pleasure I’m sure you can tell πŸ˜‰ 😘😘
Lol think we both know will be more then 5 meets :lol: and don't lie you love trying to make me behave ;) yes there is a certain taste that says you enjoy a nice soft beard in certain places πŸ˜‰ 😘

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”