Fresh as a Daisy.

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Fresh as a Daisy.

Unread post by hornypunter »

On Friday when I arrived for my booking with Olivia I was introduce to the latest Angel, Daisy. Upon seeing her I knew sooner or later I would need to get to know her better.Later, I decided it was going to be sooner as her next shift was Saturday. So the following day I eagerly set off,when I got to Chrissy's Summer was there, she has not changed a bit,despite all the doom and gloom these days just listening to her makes the world seem a better place. Old and new Angels and customers are in for a treat now she's back.
Jasmine did suggest I have a 3 girl which I turned down as there was no way I was going to share Daisy or get distracted whilst seeing her. Seeing a new girl for the first time can sometimes be awkward for both parties but I felt completely at ease with Daisy as well as very horny. Any advice she received about what to expect with me was wasted as the rulebook was going out of the window. In fact there was going to be no getting to know you chat as actions speak louder than words. I was starting to regret not booking an hour as my mind was racing with ideas of how things were going to progress but as cash is not infinite this was probably for the best. Despite my physical condition I did let myself get into some compromising positions which will probably make me suffer later, but it was worth it. At the end of the session I was a very satisfied hornypunter but I know with Daisy there is so much more I want to explore, that this is definitely not the last.
I now have a difficult decision to make about next week, do I see Olivia as usual or let her have a break and see Daisy to continue with what delights I have still to sample or get reacquainted with Summer.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Fresh as a Daisy.

Unread post by Angels »

Love this! Loved everything about yesterday. Happy girls, happy clients it's just win win! Daisy is an amazing addition to Chrissys Angels. She joins an already fabulous bunch.

Decisions, decisions HP! Just have to take it in turns haha hope you're not aching too much today! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the lovely new girl Daisy. See you in the week 😘😘
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

WOW!!!! :dance:
Best report I’ve read in a long time.
Just reading it cheered me up.
Well done to all. :clap:
Click here for more!
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Fantastic report! :clap: :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”