Jasmine - better than ever

tasher
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jasmine - better than ever

Unread post by tasher »

I have been a regular visitor to Chrissy's for the last 3 years or so and have seen most of the girls, some of them several times, but the girl I have seen the most is Jasmine. Today I saw her for the first time since before lockdown. She must be one of the few women in the country who lost weight during lockdown but don't worry she still has curves in all the right places. She looked great and seemed really pleased to see me but not as pleased as I was to see her for the first time in 6 months. This was one of our best meetings ever. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be and then some. She's sexy, down to earth, fun and friendly and always makes sure you have a great time. If you haven't seen her you're missing out.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine - better than ever

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

tasher wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:35 pm I have been a regular visitor to Chrissy's for the last 3 years or so and have seen most of the girls, some of them several times, but the girl I have seen the most is Jasmine. Today I saw her for the first time since before lockdown. She must be one of the few women in the country who lost weight during lockdown but don't worry she still has curves in all the right places. She looked great and seemed really pleased to see me but not as pleased as I was to see her for the first time in 6 months. This was one of our best meetings ever. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be and then some. She's sexy, down to earth, fun and friendly and always makes sure you have a great time. If you haven't seen her you're missing out.
Thank you! Was amazing to see you! I’d say the pleasure was all mine but I could definitely tell it was mutual! Haha see you soon! Thanks for the catch up xx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

tasher wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:35 pm I have been a regular visitor to Chrissy's for the last 3 years or so and have seen most of the girls, some of them several times, but the girl I have seen the most is Jasmine. Today I saw her for the first time since before lockdown. She must be one of the few women in the country who lost weight during lockdown but don't worry she still has curves in all the right places. She looked great and seemed really pleased to see me but not as pleased as I was to see her for the first time in 6 months. This was one of our best meetings ever. It was every bit as good as I hoped it would be and then some. She's sexy, down to earth, fun and friendly and always makes sure you have a great time. If you haven't seen her you're missing out.
What a fab report! Jasmine is back and better then ever! So happy you had a nice time honey xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Got to admit, looking at her pics on the web site she does look stunning. :clap:
Click here for more!
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Millerman wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:08 pm Got to admit, looking at her pics on the web site she does look stunning. :clap:
What you waiting for then? 😉 😘
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:16 pm
Millerman wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:08 pm Got to admit, looking at her pics on the web site she does look stunning. :clap:
I’m waiting for an excuse to sneak out for a couple of hours without “er indoors” wanting to know the why’s and what for’s.
Anybody got any suggestions!!! :think:
Part furloughed and working from home does have its disadvantages like freedom of movement. :lol:
Click here for more!
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Millerman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:54 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:16 pm
I’m waiting for an excuse to sneak out for a couple of hours without “er indoors” wanting to know the why’s and what for’s.
Anybody got any suggestions!!! :think:
Part furloughed and working from home does have its disadvantages like freedom of movement. :lol:
Walk the dog 🤣 breath of fresh air? Milk run? Xx

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”