The Eden Project

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

The Eden Project

Unread post by hornypunter »

At the start of the week I made a booking for Daisy on Friday. A very enjoyable time again ensued, it was at the end that an idea came into my head. Eden was the only remaining Angel who had not received the pleasure of seeing my toned physique in the flesh. Today was going to be her lucky day. Once in the room I only gave her a quick glimpse, as I decided to be lazy and lay on the bed for a massage. As I savoured this, I could tell Eden was wanting another look by the fact she said I could turn over whenever I liked. Eventually I gave in and decided it was time to swap places with Eden and do some work myself. It always helps when you enjoy your work.
Now I am not sure if Eden knew what to expect, but basically she was in for a rampant stallion with the tongue of a lizard.
This was a very enjoyable session with a sexy lady who was willing and eager to please. After today I need to explore more of this Eden Paradise.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Re: The Eden Project

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:29 pm At the start of the week I made a booking for Daisy on Friday. A very enjoyable time again ensued, it was at the end that an idea came into my head. Eden was the only remaining Angel who had not received the pleasure of seeing my toned physique in the flesh. Today was going to be her lucky day. Once in the room I only gave her a quick glimpse, as I decided to be lazy and lay on the bed for a massage. As I savoured this, I could tell Eden was wanting another look by the fact she said I could turn over whenever I liked. Eventually I gave in and decided it was time to swap places with Eden and do some work myself. It always helps when you enjoy your work.
Now I am not sure if Eden knew what to expect, but basically she was in for a rampant stallion with the tongue of a lizard.
This was a very enjoyable session with a sexy lady who was willing and eager to please. After today I need to explore more of this Eden Paradise.
Honestly not sure what is bigger , your ego or Georgia's tits 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:29 pm At the start of the week I made a booking for Daisy on Friday. A very enjoyable time again ensued, it was at the end that an idea came into my head. Eden was the only remaining Angel who had not received the pleasure of seeing my toned physique in the flesh. Today was going to be her lucky day. Once in the room I only gave her a quick glimpse, as I decided to be lazy and lay on the bed for a massage. As I savoured this, I could tell Eden was wanting another look by the fact she said I could turn over whenever I liked. Eventually I gave in and decided it was time to swap places with Eden and do some work myself. It always helps when you enjoy your work.
Love it! You've been working hard on that body haven't you love πŸ˜‚ xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

Toned physique had me...oh HP you never fail to keep us happy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:02 pm
Honestly not sure what is bigger , your ego or Georgia's tits 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Fgs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”