Filthy jasmine

hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Filthy jasmine

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

what can I say about this sexy cunt . I've seen her more then you can count on an hull Kingston rovers fans fingers and that is a lot of fingers the inbred fuckers :lol: ditzy as hell, sexy as fuck and just a proper down to earth sort . Sometimes there is just chemistry and well I'm the test tube and she makes me explode . Great hour which left us both sweaty and buggered just laughing and having a giggle getting our breath back . Treat her right you bunch of perverts :D she's a good one xxx
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Filthy jasmine

Unread post by Angels »

Love this! Not much to say but get booked in you won't regret it! Cheers honey you naughty bugger! Xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Angels wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:59 am Love this! Not much to say but get booked in you won't regret it! Cheers honey you naughty bugger! Xx
More then welcome :D and yes you know it :lol: x
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Your actually mad! Thanks for a great raunchy time xx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:41 pm Your actually mad! Thanks for a great raunchy time I

I think you probably already knew im a bit mad :lol: don't worry il keep our bedroom secrets just there 😉 and I think we are now even since I didnt damage you and you damaged me 🤣🤣 for a change . See you soon sexy xx

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”