Jasmine......AGAIN

hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jasmine......AGAIN

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

I think jas needs to start paying me advertising fees 🀣🀣 booking made i rocked up 10 minutes late , unreliable cunt I am πŸ™ˆ fortunately for me I was last booking of day . What proceeded from there was poor jas politely asking me to be careful as she was a wreck from the gym . Unfortunately for her I'm hard of hearing ,selectively. Now I never go into details of what goes on when that door shuts as I'm sworn to secrecy however I had promised the poor girl a massage , Unfortunately for her the braincell took over and instead she ended up in some positions that well defied most scientific logic πŸ™ˆ . Now I'm no small guy and for those of you that have met R jas especially recently will know she's a wee one and yes I like to throw my weight/ size about , actually more factually correct i like to throw jas about and well my sympathy towards her aching limbs pretty much disappeared the minute I saw that beautiful filthy animal barely clothed. So an hour later after throwing the sexy cunt all over the place and into positions that are barely legal , watching that sexy arse tremble as she cums all over my throbbing cock was another hour thoroughly enjoyed fun. Both laid havinh a good cuddle whilst our breathing subsided, yet another overly satisfied meet .dont think il ever get bored of this filthbag . Not many women can tame the beast but jas does it without even trying. Well I'm not sure without trying , a mixture of her personal trainer at gym and what I just done to her poor girl could barely walk down the stairs , bless her πŸ₯°πŸ€£ mission accomplished πŸ™ˆTreat her right you bunch of cunts and you shall be rewarded , or better still leave her alone save her for me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Jasmine......AGAIN

Unread post by Angels »

So did she get a massage or not?! Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Angels wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 am So did she get a massage or not?! Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹
Not :naughty: . I know I'm bad but it all her fault :lol: you could argue i violently massaged her internals :think:
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:32 am I think jas needs to start paying me advertising fees 🀣🀣 booking made i rocked up 10 minutes late , unreliable cunt I am πŸ™ˆ fortunately for me I was last booking of day . What proceeded from there was poor jas politely asking me to be careful as she was a wreck from the gym . Unfortunately for her I'm hard of hearing ,selectively. Now I never go into details of what goes on when that door shuts as I'm sworn to secrecy however I had promised the poor girl a massage , Unfortunately for her the braincell took over and instead she ended up in some positions that well defied most scientific logic πŸ™ˆ . Now I'm no small guy and for those of you that have met R jas especially recently will know she's a wee one and yes I like to throw my weight/ size about , actually more factually correct i like to throw jas about and well my sympathy towards her aching limbs pretty much disappeared the minute I saw that beautiful filthy animal barely clothed. So an hour later after throwing the sexy cunt all over the place and into positions that are barely legal , watching that sexy arse tremble as she cums all over my throbbing cock was another hour thoroughly enjoyed fun. Both laid havinh a good cuddle whilst our breathing subsided, yet another overly satisfied meet .dont think il ever get bored of this filthbag . Not many women can tame the beast but jas does it without even trying. Well I'm not sure without trying , a mixture of her personal trainer at gym and what I just done to her poor girl could barely walk down the stairs , bless her πŸ₯°πŸ€£ mission accomplished πŸ™ˆTreat her right you bunch of cunts and you shall be rewarded , or better still leave her alone save her for me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Smiling thinking about it! But actually you owe me a massage πŸ˜‚ so I suppose I’ll have to book you in for round 54455365 ASAP 😍πŸ₯°
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Angels wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 am So did she get a massage or not?! Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹
Did I heck!
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:55 pm
hullnymph87 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:32 am I think jas needs to start paying me advertising fees 🀣🀣 booking made i rocked up 10 minutes late , unreliable cunt I am πŸ™ˆ fortunately for me I was last booking of day . What proceeded from there was poor jas politely asking me to be careful as she was a wreck from the gym . Unfortunately for her I'm hard of hearing ,selectively. Now I never go into details of what goes on when that door shuts as I'm sworn to secrecy however I had promised the poor girl a massage , Unfortunately for her the braincell took over and instead she ended up in some positions that well defied most scientific logic πŸ™ˆ . Now I'm no small guy and for those of you that have met R jas especially recently will know she's a wee one and yes I like to throw my weight/ size about , actually more factually correct i like to throw jas about and well my sympathy towards her aching limbs pretty much disappeared the minute I saw that beautiful filthy animal barely clothed. So an hour later after throwing the sexy cunt all over the place and into positions that are barely legal , watching that sexy arse tremble as she cums all over my throbbing cock was another hour thoroughly enjoyed fun. Both laid havinh a good cuddle whilst our breathing subsided, yet another overly satisfied meet .dont think il ever get bored of this filthbag . Not many women can tame the beast but jas does it without even trying. Well I'm not sure without trying , a mixture of her personal trainer at gym and what I just done to her poor girl could barely walk down the stairs , bless her πŸ₯°πŸ€£ mission accomplished πŸ™ˆTreat her right you bunch of cunts and you shall be rewarded , or better still leave her alone save her for me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Smiling thinking about it! But actually you owe me a massage πŸ˜‚ so I suppose I’ll have to book you in for round 54455365 ASAP 😍πŸ₯°
Ooh if I must 🀣πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ always a pleasure 😘
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:56 pm
Did I heck!
Your fault . You know how carried away I get but you just lay there all sexy encouraging me 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”