Sexy Jasmine

mickey
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Sexy Jasmine

Unread post by mickey »

Wow wow popped in today and have met Jasmine a few times , and can honestly say did not recognise her (oops)
She is looking fit :dance:
As always Jasmine looks after your desires and will just say the half hour was great fun with plenty of giggles even when another angel suddenly walked in :D but unfortunately she left just as quick :D .
Chrissey's is a great place and all the girls are friendly
Thank you Jasmine :clap: for a great time and doing as your told :dance: xxx
Sponsor
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Sexy Jasmine

Unread post by Angels »

Lovely to see you're cheeky handsome face today. Glad you had a good time with Jasmine she's looking great isn't she 😍😇 see you again soon xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

Angels wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am Lovely to see you're cheeky handsome face today. Glad you had a good time with Jasmine she's looking great isn't she 😍😇 see you again soon xxx
It's always a pleasure to visit your self's and its great getting back to some kind of normality :dance: and what do you mean cheeky it can't be little me :D
Anyway who was the angel that came in for a look I did call her back but she can't of heard me :D
Sponsor
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

mickey wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:23 am
Angels wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am Lovely to see you're cheeky handsome face today. Glad you had a good time with Jasmine she's looking great isn't she 😍😇 see you again soon xxx
It's always a pleasure to visit your self's and its great getting back to some kind of normality :dance: and what do you mean cheeky it can't be little me :D
Anyway who was the angel that came in for a look I did call her back but she can't of heard me :D
That was the beautiful Lauren! Thanks for a fab time 💃🏻
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”