Hollie

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Hollie

Unread post by hornypunter »

My booking with Hollie was at the end of her shift. She was looking smoking hot in some sexy red lingerie, but made a passing comment that she could not wait to get out of her knickers. I thought to myself, maybe so but I bet I am looking forward to that event more.
In the room the knickers were immediately discarded and with her on the bed doggy style the sight was a joy to behold.I was eager to get my paws all over her, the little fella was also showing his eagerness. Eventually after a good fondle and feel around it was raincoat time and to play hide the sausage.So starting off in doggy it progressed to reverse cowgirl.After a while it was time for a change of scenery and so Hollie laid on her back, as it was nearly teatime I thought it was time to dine at the Y, before a bit of Mish. This did not quite go to plan as I had not realised how close we had got to the edge of the bed, nearly ending up in a heap on the floor a bit of repositioning was called for.
With my stamina starting to ebb, I decide the climax would have to be a manual task. All of Hollies remaining lingerie had been removed by myself earlier in the doggy position. At first I thought that her bum would be the target.This changed when I could feel Vesuvious erupting and I decided upon her tits.It was like a burst water main,despite pulling her close the baby batter went everywhere including the carpet(which I had to clean up at the end).
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Hollie

Unread post by Millerman »

Nice :clap:
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Hollie

Unread post by Angels »

You naughty lot 🥰
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”