Cherie

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Cherie

Unread post by hornypunter »

Having previously seen Cherie and it been such an enjoyable experience I decided today was the right time for a second round. As usual , following my preferred routine I got Cherie to position herself on the bed in order that I could appreciate a rear view. Always quite strange having a conversation with a lady when your eyes are fixated on a certain part of her anatomy. I was sat very comfortably and happily feeling my way around blissfully unaware that the position was becoming uncomfortable for her. So when she suggested a slight alteration to the position I took it as my cue to get ready for some pelvic exercises.
Eventually when I decided that had been a sufficient workout I thought I would let Cherie give me a talc massage. When the top came off Cherie managed to get more on the bedding than me. After a relaxing back rub I turned over in order that Cherie could pay some attention to the little fella. New raincoat on ,time to enjoy. However I seem to have developed a habit of needing to finish manually. Today was no exception and so removing the coat Cherie started to sort me out, taking control it was not long before the inevitable and as usual it went everywhere. With the bedding now also covered in something other than talc, I helped her strip and change it. As she was getting off the bed she accidentally kicked me in the head,not the first time in a parlour that this has happened to me, fortunately the days of my high heeled boot fetish are behind me and a bare foot is no problem unlike a stiletto heel.
Another great visit and another angel who gets to experience my uncontrollable fountain.
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Cherie

Unread post by Millerman »

Nice report as usual from Chrissys.
Cherie looks great on her pics and sounds even better in the flesh.
Well done to all. :clap:
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

hornypunter wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:02 pm Having previously seen Cherie and it been such an enjoyable experience I decided today was the right time for a second round. As usual , following my preferred routine I got Cherie to position herself on the bed in order that I could appreciate a rear view. Always quite strange having a conversation with a lady when your eyes are fixated on a certain part of her anatomy. I was sat very comfortably and happily feeling my way around blissfully unaware that the position was becoming uncomfortable for her. So when she suggested a slight alteration to the position I took it as my cue to get ready for some pelvic exercises.
Eventually when I decided that had been a sufficient workout I thought I would let Cherie give me a talc massage. When the top came off Cherie managed to get more on the bedding than me. After a relaxing back rub I turned over in order that Cherie could pay some attention to the little fella. New raincoat on ,time to enjoy. However I seem to have developed a habit of needing to finish manually. Today was no exception and so removing the coat Cherie started to sort me out, taking control it was not long before the inevitable and as usual it went everywhere. With the bedding now also covered in something other than talc, I helped her strip and change it. As she was getting off the bed she accidentally kicked me in the head,not the first time in a parlour that this has happened to me, fortunately the days of my high heeled boot fetish are behind me and a bare foot is no problem unlike a stiletto heel.
Another great visit and another angel who gets to experience my uncontrollable fountain.
Haha oh dear! Lots of fun had today by the sounds of things xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Lexysexi2
Reactions:

Unread post by Lexysexi2 »

What kind of sexy sounds, and I want to take part.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”