Alice in Boots

hornypunter
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Alice in Boots

Unread post by hornypunter »

Booked to see Alice today. Have seen her in the past and always enjoyed our time together but I was getting the vibes that today was going to be the best yet. The fact she was wearing knee high boots also helped,I have always had a boots fetish. Upon entering the bedroom Alice knew exactly what i was wanting and how we were going to proceed.As she lay on the bed in her underwear and boots I began to pay her some attention, it was not long before the underwear came off in order to give me unrestricted access,the boots stayed firmly on though. A condom applied,because I knew it was not going to be long before the pressure would become too much.Feeling the urge it was time for a bit of corrective positioning and time for my workout.
Eventually a change of pace was called for and so it was time for a rear view. All very nice but I was missing seeing Alice's face. So I got her to turnover and decided it was now time to pay attention to her top half. Despite the obvious delights on the way,there was one place I had my mind set on, the part the ladies dread when I move in for the kiss. Alice did not flinch and provided the perfect GFE.
The vibes had been correct, a great time with a lovely young lady, to hopefully be repeated very soon.
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Alice in Boots

Unread post by Millerman »

Nice report :clap:
Well done to all.
Click here for more!
Shyman
Reactions:

Unread post by Shyman »

great report 👍
Old Stag
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Old Stag »

Alice had the boots on again on Thursday. As a stockings and heels man, I also like boots as well and of course she has to keep them on during the action.
Seen Alice several times in the past year and she is always delightful.
Sponsor
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Alice is a very popular Angel! If you havnt seen her yet then you are truly missing out! Great report HP xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Alexandria
Reactions:

Unread post by Alexandria »

Angels wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:58 pm Alice is a very popular Angel! If you havnt seen her yet then you are truly missing out! Great report HP xxx
Now, thanks to your words, I want to see. I'll probably do it today :)
VictoriaHavi
Reactions:

Unread post by VictoriaHavi »

And how did you do it? How do you like it?

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”