jasmine 23/3/22

jellylegs
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

jasmine 23/3/22

Unread post by jellylegs »

Just this minute got In from having one of the best hours with jasmine ever

What can I say about this fantastic and very bubbly lady that hasn't been said time and time again

She looked stunning in her outfit today in what she called her wedding dress not sure if a black lace and see though dress would go down well at a wedding but that's just me.

I don't want to go into details about what happened but I was left breathless to the point of nearly needing oxygen and maybe a ambulance on standby

Thanks for seeing me jas and as always a fantastic time and a bloody good laugh to cant wait to see you again
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: jasmine 23/3/22

Unread post by Angels »

Good report on the beautiful Jasmine! Thanks jelly legs it's always nice to see your friendly face xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Well I thought I’d leave a bit of info too update your CV coz all you do is moan about your job 😂
Some great skills to give me jelly legs of my own, remembers all of my favourite spots, a great laugh and secret skills I aren’t allowed to talk about
Don’t call you jelly legs for nothing my mate 😂
See ya soon 🥰
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
jellylegs
Reactions:

Unread post by jellylegs »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:23 pm Well I thought I’d leave a bit of info too update your CV coz all you do is moan about your job 😂
Some great skills to give me jelly legs of my own, remembers all of my favourite spots, a great laugh and secret skills I aren’t allowed to talk about
Don’t call you jelly legs for nothing my mate 😂
See ya soon 🥰
Thought we said not to mention the secret skills lol

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”