Summer and Jasmine

chris31380
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Summer and Jasmine

Unread post by chris31380 »

Had my first visit to Chrissy's today... Was not disapointed! After a friendly welcome I got had to make a very difficult choice between 4 lovely ladies, however it was Summer who caught my eye, she has an amzing physique and lovely smile. Unfortunetly she only had a 30 minute slot for me, but it was enough time for a lot of sexy fun... I decided I needed a little more afterwards, and Jasmine came to the room to extend my pleasure. She was amazing! We had a fun and intense session. My only regret is not having these two lovely ladies at the same time! I will definetly be back for the threesome, and perhaps savour the other delights on offer :) xx
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Summer and Jasmine

Unread post by Angels »

Great report! Both girls are amazing aren't they! Next time defo come for a threesome these two girls work very well together! Thanks again see you soon xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

chris31380 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:04 pm Had my first visit to Chrissy's today... Was not disapointed! After a friendly welcome I got had to make a very difficult choice between 4 lovely ladies, however it was Summer who caught my eye, she has an amzing physique and lovely smile. Unfortunetly she only had a 30 minute slot for me, but it was enough time for a lot of sexy fun... I decided I needed a little more afterwards, and Jasmine came to the room to extend my pleasure. She was amazing! We had a fun and intense session. My only regret is not having these two lovely ladies at the same time! I will definetly be back for the threesome, and perhaps savour the other delights on offer :) xx
Oh we do love working together! Had a lovely time see you soon xx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Summer37 »

So glad you had fun and hopefully we both get to see you soon xxx

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”