Tremendous Callie

kingston
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Tremendous Callie

Unread post by kingston »

Made an appointment with Callie today. I hadn't seen her before but had read some nice reports.

I was met at the door by a smiling, friendly and chatty lady who introduced herself as Callie. Following upstairs with her wearing a nice figure hugging dress and in to the room. Paperwork sorted for a half hour appointment.

Callie returned with a lovely satin dressing gown and was completely naked underneath. We kissed (dfk) and she played and sucked my nipples while erotically looking up at me. A great (covered) blow job, slow and sensual whilst again looking up at me with a cheeky horny look in her eyes.

Callie is as described on website she has a great figure, slim but not skinny, shapely breasts with large erect nipples and a very juicy, pert looking ass.

We layed on the bed kissed and I explored her body playing, sucking and tweaking her large nipples, moving down to her wonderful shaved pussy I was in heaven. I indulged my oral obsession and really enjoyed Callie telling me exactly where to suck and lick her in all the right spots.

We sat up and I was solid as a rock so on with the condom for another BJ before we had awesome sex in missionary at first, she was licking my nipples and giving me the wonderful, erotic eye contact. Doggy next and what a delightful sight spread before me I had to bury my tongue in that ass before I entered her delightful pussy. Callie was pushing back and almost riding me at the same time as our thrusts it was tremendous!!!

I was a bit hot and sweaty so we relaxed and chatted for a bit. I found Callie to be great company really easy to talk to and have a laugh with.

To finish I wanted to try and make Callie cum on my face. With my tongue buried in her pussy and licking her ass, Callie grinding and thrusting in to my face, once again hitting all the right spots she came all over me it was orgasmic!! Mission accomplished!! Haha. She told me I love eating pussy which is very true. I was so horny I wanked and exploded all over her big nipples and then helped her rub it all in to her breasts and I licked it off and helped her clean!

We still had some time left and I didn't feel rushed out of the room after the crescendo so more chatting, chilling and playing with each other was lovely I almost felt as if we knew each other.

Thanks for a tremendous time Callie
Emjay
Reactions:

Re: Tremendous Callie

Unread post by Emjay »

Great report
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Well written and well detailed.
Great report.
Well done to all :clap:
Click here for more!
leslie888
Reactions:

Unread post by leslie888 »

great report, facially is she pretty? from 1 to 10
kingston
Reactions:

leslie888 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:08 am great report, facially is she pretty? from 1 to 10
Hmmm. :think: We are all different Leslie and I would never "rate" a ladies looks on a scale of 1 to 10 as I feel it is very rude!

Bit of a daft question as the old saying goes "one mans meat is another mans poison". As you have read I had an awesome time with Callie.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

kingston wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:34 am
leslie888 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:08 am great report, facially is she pretty? from 1 to 10
Hmmm. :think: We are all different Leslie and I would never "rate" a ladies looks on a scale of 1 to 10 as I feel it is very rude!

Bit of a daft question as the old saying goes "one mans meat is another mans poison". As you have read I had an awesome time with Callie.
Another old saying goes
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Click here for more!
kingston
Reactions:

Thanks Millerman. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a much better saying.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

kingston wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:44 pm Made an appointment with Callie today. I hadn't seen her before but had read some nice reports.

I was met at the door by a smiling, friendly and chatty lady who introduced herself as Callie. Following upstairs with her wearing a nice figure hugging dress and in to the room. Paperwork sorted for a half hour appointment.

Callie returned with a lovely satin dressing gown and was completely naked underneath. We kissed (dfk) and she played and sucked my nipples while erotically looking up at me. A great (covered) blow job, slow and sensual whilst again looking up at me with a cheeky horny look in her eyes.

Callie is as described on website she has a great figure, slim but not skinny, shapely breasts with large erect nipples and a very juicy, pert looking ass.

We layed on the bed kissed and I explored her body playing, sucking and tweaking her large nipples, moving down to her wonderful shaved pussy I was in heaven. I indulged my oral obsession and really enjoyed Callie telling me exactly where to suck and lick her in all the right spots.

We sat up and I was solid as a rock so on with the condom for another BJ before we had awesome sex in missionary at first, she was licking my nipples and giving me the wonderful, erotic eye contact. Doggy next and what a delightful sight spread before me I had to bury my tongue in that ass before I entered her delightful pussy. Callie was pushing back and almost riding me at the same time as our thrusts it was tremendous!!!

I was a bit hot and sweaty so we relaxed and chatted for a bit. I found Callie to be great company really easy to talk to and have a laugh with.

To finish I wanted to try and make Callie cum on my face. With my tongue buried in her pussy and licking her ass, Callie grinding and thrusting in to my face, once again hitting all the right spots she came all over me it was orgasmic!! Mission accomplished!! Haha. She told me I love eating pussy which is very true. I was so horny I wanked and exploded all over her big nipples and then helped her rub it all in to her breasts and I licked it off and helped her clean!

We still had some time left and I didn't feel rushed out of the room after the crescendo so more chatting, chilling and playing with each other was lovely I almost felt as if we knew each other.

Thanks for a tremendous time Callie
Yes the beautiful Callie strikes again! I knew you would hit it off. Thanks for taking the time to write this. See you again soon xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”