Callie Wow.

Bridrhino19
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Callie Wow.

Unread post by Bridrhino19 »

Just had a hour with Callie haven't seen her before. And not to be disappointed. What a firecracker of a lady. Indulged me kissing, tasted divine and drain me literally twice. Amazing x

Also thanks to all the Ladies at Chrissys that I have met. Through chatting they know my story and where I was as a person. They have helped me so much in the last couple of years. And I know its there job. But they happily see me and have helped me so much confidence wise so thank you. And I will be back again ❤️
mickey
Reactions:

Re: Callie Wow.

Unread post by mickey »

Bridrhino19 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:30 pm Just had a hour with Callie haven't seen her before. And not to be disappointed. What a firecracker of a lady. Indulged me kissing, tasted divine and drain me literally twice. Amazing x

Also thanks to all the Ladies at Chrissys that I have met. Through chatting they know my story and where I was as a person. They have helped me so much in the last couple of years. And I know its there job. But they happily see me and have helped me so much confidence wise so thank you. And I will be back again ❤️
Totally agree all at Chrissys are great never had a bad experience and friendly place
Sponsor
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Callie Wow.

Unread post by Angels »

Bridrhino19 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:30 pm Just had a hour with Callie haven't seen her before. And not to be disappointed. What a firecracker of a lady. Indulged me kissing, tasted divine and drain me literally twice. Amazing x

Ah lovely to see you today I'm glad you had a great time with Callie what a great girl she is! Anytime my lovely xxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”